The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein 3" Coin Purses (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Hello,

Wondering where I can get some infomation on the Rubinstein 3" coin purses. Are they the same shape as the rattle purse design?? What is the price? I didn't' see any information on the newyorkcoin website.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Hi Stevie D, I am not sure this is what you are looking for, but they are above the rattle purses on the page:

http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net/new_page_1.htm .....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4151 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The Three inch coin purses are not on my website. They are the exact shape of the three inch coins, and can carry one, or several of them. I use it to carry around my silver large coins for my giant coins through the table routine, and to carry around my one franklin 3" coin. They are round, have a ring inside to hook onto your belt if you want, zipper to close, black (not leather), and cost 6 bucks each ppp, or 8 dollars with overseas shipping. Write to my e mail, and I will send you the address and paypal info (check OK as well).
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS!
https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

Send inquiries to rubinsteindvm@aol.com

Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinstein 3" Coin Purses (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL