The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » BUV The Boss Utility Vanish (What a name) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Mago,

Thank you kind sir. If you PM Vinny, he would send you my handling. I sent him the file for all to enjoy. You are most welcome to have it. PM me for any help. After seeing the handling, I doubt that you would need any. I'll PM you my other vanish.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Rannie,

Just downloaded your video / work on the vanish.

Brilliant.

I will be practicing it with my silver dollar.

Thanks again!!

Nez
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
You are very welcom Nez! Pls do keep in touch for anything.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27122 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Have folks explored the BUV in context of several coin vanishes in a row sliding the coin down to Ramsay's FP in between? Nice way to update the Ramsay Pivot Vanish so you are guarenteed a burn. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
I have to great success actually. A gaffless 3CM if you will. For this I do use soft coins. The Final display uses the Ramsey extention... or Liwag subtlety for some. I have been working on The Vanish for false counts and as a click (take) pass.

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10760 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Jonathan you have not pmed me to explore the buv vanish, no doubt this vanish is similar to others like the Ramsey pivot ...
since you are well read and very knowledgable take a look at Rannies work.....
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
711 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Rannie,

A very simple way to make a coin vanish is via the B.U.V.

Very nice handling and retention. I've watched the video 4 times it's really cool!

Sal
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
PMVIVA
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
460 Posts

Profile of PMVIVA
I second that it is a real fooler, the handling is great and the way it looks is fantastic!!!

I've been playing aroud with it a few hours last night but I cannot get it right, I'll be practising a couple of days until I get it.

The Boss aka the Manila enforcer rules.

Best Regards
Pablo
If you have an apple and I have an apple, when we exchange them we both have an apple. If I have an idea and you haven an idea, when we exchange them we both have two ideas.

Supporting the open source community.
schwarzeine
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of schwarzeine
I really love BUV because of the simplicity and the beauty of it. The beauty of the handling and the retention is just the Start of it, Sir Rannie also has very nice subtelty points used here. I have been lucky to witness this in person. These are the things that inspire me to be better. ^^
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Vinny sent me the video and I must say I have not seen any thing like this before. It does not mean that someone else has not done it before but I have never come across it. I was exploring something similar to this but never got it as clean and could not do it without a lot of movement. I think this is the Rannie BUV. Thanks for releasing this to us.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8768 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey ran my man...I vote for the "Liwag Subtlety." Smile Keep up the great work my friend, and keep being the great person that you are...Like it's said somewhere, "By your deeds shall you be known." Smile -MB
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MagicJohnH
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of MagicJohnH
Rannie,
I really liked the vanish. Excellent handling. I just sent Vinny a PM to get a copy of it. You done a lot of very good work and are very kind to share so freely with the rest of us.

Thanks
John H
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Rannie, I got this vanish from the Godfather. That's some really great stuff. The little things are what count. The sublety you introduce for the vanish is great.

Thanks for being so generous.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1687 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Rannie: I got this from the Godfather (thanks Vinnie!) and tried it out in the pub on Friday. My friend Dave - who is VERY seldom impressed - was utterly floored. I knew I had him the moment I moved my left hand (supposedly containing the coin) away and dropped my right hand. His eyes never left my left hand: he was certain the coin was there. Even better, once the coin "vanished" he never even looked at my right hand (where else would it go?) Dave's response: "Where the f***ing f*** did THAT go?"
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks for telling me that Ross. This is the best effect any magician can ever experience.

I was not talking about you frying your buddy, but the joy of knowing that a fellow magician is having a great time with my work. This is what I call food for the magician's soul. Its not all about publishing here and there.

Ross, my answer to you email is a big YES! If you would be so kind to check out my other stuff in youtube.... pls do so. just do a search on the manilaenforcer.

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
Boss, I think I've seen this from you before. And it's nice too see it again!

I'm not sure if it's the same one you taught me sometime last year. I'll show you next time. Someone looks familiar in the background... hmmmm ;D
imagine the possibilities... endless...
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
For a while I thought it was me behind. lol just rewatched it. before, I don't exactly appreciate coins- now that I am beginning to discover coin love, this definitely goes to my must-learn list!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » BUV The Boss Utility Vanish (What a name) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL