The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Second Storm DVD´S (Guastaferro) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
I visited John Guastaferro´s web page and that's what I saw.
STORM WATCH 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's upcoming Second Storm DVDs are currently in production and just a few months away from release. Second Storm is the much anticipated follow-up to John's popular Brainstorm DVDs, released by L&L Publishing in 2003. The result is a collection of material that continues John’s brand of magic that is strong, entertaining, creative and practical—perfect for strolling and formal close-up venues.

Second Storm will feature new, updated handlings of many effects from John’s 2005 lecture notes, as well as never before seen card and non-card routines. Also on this series are John’s exclusive Brainstorm Breaks, where he shares additional ideas and effects that are designed to spur your creativity.

John has earned the praise of magicians worldwide for his original ideas and effects. As John Racherbaumer puts it, “Second Storm demonstrates John’s unique ability to transform effects into ‘extraordinary moments.’” Discover the extraordinary for yourself within these DVDs.

GREAT NEWS!! I will get this set as soon as L&L release it!
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Exciting news indeed!! I'm looking forward to purchasing the Second Storm!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
This will be a get it NOW, as soon as its available..
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
WHAT! Thanks for the great news Alejandro. John G's the man. I loved Brainstorm and the Second Storm notes.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I love John's work. Flawless technique and an entertaining style.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Yay.....

Can't wait for it
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Brainstorm was awesome so I can only imagine what will come witht the next storm. Bring it on John G!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
John is one of my fav magicians out there,can´t wait to see his new improved magic!
His brainstorm series was more then a bargain,very magical stuff, easy to learn and hard hitting...
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
I agree, John is fantastic, and I want to see his non cards close up performance!!
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Won't be long now. The DVDs are done! I hear they are ready for release soon - hopefully in September. I will update my website when I know definitively.

John
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Sounds good. I have your original set and they're one of the best dvd's I've seen. Looking forward to this one. Smile
langston3711
View Profile
Loyal user
Cumming, GA
218 Posts

Profile of langston3711
Can't wait! Will we be able to preorder? They could go fast.
When a magician lets you notice something on your own, his lie becomes impenetrable
~Teller
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
John is one of the few performers that can entertain an audience with a deck of cardfs and not have them get bored ( it's a gift because after 2-3 tricks, people can lose interest with a so-so performer )

He's one of the best performers out here: Gifted hands, charming personality, KILLER presentations.

andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Any update on this DVD ?
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On 2007-08-30 22:22, JohnG wrote:
Won't be long now. The DVDs are done! I hear they are ready for release soon - hopefully in September. I will update my website when I know definitively.

John

Less than 12 hours old.
rubadubdub
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rubadubdub
Lol tom. when when whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

12 hours and couting dowwwwnnnnnn.......
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
L&L has annouced the relase of The Second Storm!!!

Click Here

Who says lightning doesn’t strike twice? Presenting John Guastaferro’s Second Storm, a follow-up to his popular Brainstorm DVDs released in 2003. Second Storm continues John’s brand of close-up magic; that is, strong, creative, practical and entertaining—ideal for strolling and formal close-up venues. John has earned the praise of magicians worldwide for his original ideas and effects. As Jon Racherbaumer puts it, “Second Storm demonstrates John’s unique ability to transform effects into ‘extraordinary moments.’” Second Storm includes never-before-seen card and non-card effects, as well as new twists from John’s 2005 lecture notes. Also on this series are John’s exclusive Brainstorm Breaks, where he shares additional ideas designed to spur your creativity.

volume 1
Quick Draw — Here’s a great visual opener using nothing more than a pencil and finger ring. Features John's unique Ring Load and Drop Link.
Tricycle Cards — Four “baby jokers” become all grown up in this charming packet trick. Learn how to make the clever gaff in minutes.
Teeter Totter Aces — The spectators help find the four Aces with the push of a finger. Great for strolling.
Famous Aces — John reveals his stunning Ace assembly, where the Aces completely vanish from their packets and reunite inside the card box. This is the one everyone’s talking about!
Jokers To Go — Two Jokers inside the card box change places with the spectator’s card.
Remote Possibilities — A 52-on-1 card is used as a TV remote to locate the spectator's selection. A clever take on the ambitious card plot, with a surprise finish.
Fair Trade — The four Aces demonstrate their mind-reading ability, then transpose with the four Kings.
QuickPocket — The signed Kings are placed in four different pockets, then instantly change places with the spectator's signed Aces. Two variations included.
The Eerie Truth — A random card is selected using a few rolls of the dice. After showing that your written prediction matches the selected card, you reveal the eerie truth that the trick never happened!
BONUS: Vino Aces — Featured on L&L's World's Greatest Magic series, John’s “Vino Aces” is a spectacular presentation piece based on the classic “MacDonald's Aces.” Perfect for both close-up and parlor settings.

BRAINSTORM BREAKS Bonus ideas and effects
Cigarette Pack to Cards — A quick, visual opener where a pack of cigarettes instantly transforms into a deck of cards.
The Stress Test — An ingenious card revelation using a stress test card.
Trans-Pocket Switch — Show a card in your pocket before it’s actually there. This simple, yet deceptive switch has several clever applications.

volume 2
East Meets West — A half-dollar and Chinese coin repeatedly travel and change places in this multi-phase coin routine.
Optical Opener — The spectator finds the only printed card in a completely blank deck. But just like an optical illusion, things aren't always what they seem.
Here, There, Everywhere — The spectator’s card is seen in several places at the same time, finally appearing in a mysterious location.
Collectors With A Twist — The spectator slowly cuts the four Aces into the deck. First they turn face-up, then they capture three selected cards. A great twist on a classic effect.
Constellation — The spectator marks dots on your business card, which VISUALLY reposition themselves to reveal a selected card. A wonderful close-up illusion.
The Masterpiece — The magician tells a story about four artists and a blank canvas in this imaginative packet effect, which utilizes Peter Eggink’s “Ace Oddity” card.
Googly Eyes — The spectator finds her card by doing a Google search with the deck. A novel spelling effect with a surprise kicker.
Turning The Tables — The spectator plays the role of magician and finds the four Jacks without a clue how it was done! This novel presentation builds to a spectacular finish.
Ultimate Fate II — In this extension of Aldo Colombini’s “Contact Colors,” the spectator plays the lottery by placing her dollar in the deck. Her luck keeps on riding to a million-dollar ending!

BRAINSTORM BREAKS
Bonus ideas and effects
Cookie's Fortune — Learn John's clever method for pre-loading a bill in a fortune cookie.
Matchbook Transpo — A quick in-the-hands transposition.
Fortune Flash — A clever way to turn flash paper into a logical and visually-interesting prop.

zerofire
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of zerofire
Great! His DVD is out finally~
Oh no, gotta spend again~
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
What the ****`?!!!
Iam going to get this!!!!
Cant wait untill I will get my hands on it!
I will post a review as soon as I got the discs.
Greetings
Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Second Storm DVD´S (Guastaferro) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL