The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychological Subtleties (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fizzban Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
and Jedi Knight
205 Posts

Profile of Fizzban Magic
I have heard that the first one is going to be reprinted. Is this so? does anyone know?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes, it will be, but after the third one is published, so it will be a long wait. Scott mentioned this about a month or so ago.

Tony
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
523 Posts

Profile of sibbie
The cover will be made to look like the new volume though. Not a big deal to most but I know some care Smile
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2830 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Tony, are you a shape shifter?

I recall hearing that they were going to do redo PS this summer, not after the third book. Was there a change of heart after that announcement?
Dr. Zenitram
View Profile
Regular user
New York
156 Posts

Profile of Dr. Zenitram
Quote:
On 2007-02-13 07:52, Bill Cushman wrote:
Tony, are you a shape shifter?

I recall hearing that they were going to do redo PS this summer, not after the third book. Was there a change of heart after that announcement?

That was my understanding too.
Will you, won't you, ESP with me?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2006-11-28 00:17, Scott Wells wrote:
PS1 will be eventually reprinted again and reformated to look more like the second (and third) ones. We will not be reprinting the existing edition in the same lamanated cover format so when they are gone, they will be gone. We only have a few copies of PS1 left in stock and I believe we are the only dealers in the world with any in stock.

You're right, he did not say when. I must have misread the post and interpeted the "(and third)" to mean after the third volume.

Tony
Bennettjc
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, NY
257 Posts

Profile of Bennettjc
".....Tony, are you a shape shifter?...."

I think Tony is more of a "Zelig."
Fizzban Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
and Jedi Knight
205 Posts

Profile of Fizzban Magic
Ok Thanks, I was asking because my original copy was destroyed in a basement flood and I'd like to get a new one.
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1901 Posts

Profile of chmara
I belive Williams Magic in Tucson has one in stock -- see their on line inventory/
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Fizzban Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
and Jedi Knight
205 Posts

Profile of Fizzban Magic
Thanks Chmara, I called them and bought it. Actually for anyone else watching this thread...They had two.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psychological Subtleties (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL