The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sensei's Channel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
I have been slowly making videos since the end of summer. Now I have a pretty fun little stock pile going. Nothing to do?...check out the Sensei Strange channel.

I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/senseistrange
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
WOW,

That is a very nice and smooth manipulation of those balls, I love it.

Mano.
WoodRat
View Profile
Loyal user
California
233 Posts

Profile of WoodRat
I enjoyed that very much. Very interesting musical choices as well. I'm not familiar with those artists. They set a very hypnotic mood to support the juggling moves.

I like the tag too, "Play more"
Learn something new everyday.
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
Very nice. But, you confused magic and magick in one of your titles. If you're not aware, 'magick' isn't just a more elegant spelling of 'magic', it's an entirely different meaning with a different subculture.
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Sensei you just got me hooked onto contact juggling.
Lord Anacho
View Profile
Regular user
Kessel-Lo, Belgium
157 Posts

Profile of Lord Anacho
Just clicked on your link and I got to see your handling of the Linking Rings. Great moves! Makes me want to get out my old set again.

One thingie. At some point you have the rings in your right hand, make moves with your left hand and the ring closest to the camera swings up and down. Would it be possible to mask the closing of your right hand? It would be more magickal Smile

Ciao for now

Erik
"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything" (Alfred Borden in The Prestige)
SenseiStrange
View Profile
Veteran user
The Dead God's Dreams
345 Posts

Profile of SenseiStrange
I am really glad you enjoyed the ring video. Although never perfect - I think this video captured the rings nicely.

For ease of anyone else... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2coc6p5K0g

This routine has has about 6 changes to it since I filmed it. Always polishing! Thanks for the feedback.

Walk In Peace
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sensei's Channel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL