The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley, Grover and Olaf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Cridland
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Tim Cridland
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yeah...I'm getting to be a regular there...Loren keeps bringing me up so I respond as best I can to keep a friendly face on it...that way we don't get slung over the hood of a pickup truck like a bigfoot carcas. I didn't ask to be a 'spokesperson' for us showfolk but I'll do the best I can to show we are good folks. Smile

Lord knows, in my biz I don't need the publicity outside of this forum but what is is depending on your Clintonian definition.
Higley's Doug's Museum
Tim Cridland
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Tim Cridland
BTW, a little bit of trivia for you. I grew up in Pullman, WA, home of Washington State University. My dad was a botany professor and a friend and college of Grover Krantz.

Tim
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7168 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
A botany professor. Let me roll that around a bit as I envision the apple falling from the tree in a horizontal vector at warp 9.

Cool.
Higley's Doug's Museum
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Higley, Grover and Olaf (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL