The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Fantasio vanishing wand to flower/bouquet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Do the bouquets or flowers need to be bought complete with the wand or can I just buy the flower(s) and attach it where it needs to go? Or do the flowers come with the needed piece at the bottom for use with your own wand?
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Have a look at hughesmagic.com and you'll be able to buy the lot together with the best quality flowers available.
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Richard is my first choice if I do get them. I already have the wand so I'm not really looking for a new all-inclusive set-up, just the flowers and perhaps the wand attachment so I can use my existing wand.
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Looks like the wand bouquets themselves minus the wand itself are available. Now it's a matter of saving up... Smile
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I used to do a Wand to flower using a live single long-stemmed rose with just the stem and leaves down in the wand and the flower in my hand. I brought my hands together, taking away the wand gimmick in my other hand and popping the rose upright at the same time. It got a few gasps and a sprinkling of applause, so I know it was unexpected and the live rose was much appreciated by the recipient.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Fantasio vanishing wand to flower/bouquet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL