The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mexcian Centavo's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Austini
View Profile
New user
CA, Temecula
48 Posts

Profile of Austini
Anybody use centavos anymore for coin work. Just wondering becuase it sounds like everybody uses silver dollars and halves.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I have a good routine that utilizes a scotch and soda set, which requires the use of a Mexican centavo.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1277 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
In Canada, centavos are often paired with the Canadian Toonie [$2 coin] for C/S, Hopping Half type effects. Can't say I'm a big fan of the coin, as it seems a bit thin and cheap to me.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1965 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I just use it with scotch and soda and nothing else.
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I used to do a Gary Kurtz routine which I think was called Trio in One or something. It's a pretty good routine but required a mat so it didn't help me when it came to walk around. Another reason I didn't like it was because people would confuse the english penny with the centavo, I wanted to get a gaff set that used a mexican peso instead of the centavo for clarity. Yeah I never got around to that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mexcian Centavo's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL