The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Gatherings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of charlesgmorgan
I am looking for information concerning forthcoming conventions/gatherings in the US and Canada dealing primarily with mentalism. I am aware of the forthcoming Mindvention in Las Vegas. I would welcome tips about any others.

Cheers ... Charles
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
The Meeting of the Minds is a closed convention for members of the Psychic Entertainers Association (mentalists and bizarre magicians). The next one will be June 6-10, 2007, in San Jose, California.

The PEA includes both professionals and amateurs. However, the applicants are carefully screened before being accepted. More information is available at:

http://www.p-e-a.org/
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Most of the details are written on billets and then destroyed. Unless you are very good you never get to know about them.
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-02-17 21:50, Bill Fienning wrote:
The Meeting of the Minds is a closed convention for members of the Psychic Entertainers Association (mentalists and bizarre magicians). The next one will be June 6-10, 2007, in San Jose, California.

The PEA includes both professionals and amateurs. However, the applicants are carefully screened before being accepted. More information is available at:

http://www.p-e-a.org/

Thanks, Bill. I was aware that PEA was a closed group ... I was unaware of their meeting this year. Guess I will give that one a pass as I have not tried to join that "illustrious" group as yet.

cheers ...... Charles
charlesgmorgan
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-02-18 05:35, salsa_dancer wrote:
Most of the details are written on billets and then destroyed. Unless you are very good you never get to know about them.

Now there was a helpful response ...

cheers ..... Charles
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Lighten up, Charles. Salsa was giving us a smile.

In doing that, his post was more helpful than the one telling you about a convention you weren't allowed to attend.

- entity
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Gatherings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.37 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL