The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple Prediction Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sbryant
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Sbryant
Is anyone familiar with a triple prediction where the prediction is mailed to the client and held until the demonstration, wherein three randomly chosen spectators are asked to supply three items, say a location, an item, and a number? After confirming the choices the performer calls for the envelope, holds it while the addressee tears open the end and removes the paper which reveals the three items. If anyone can steer me to such an effect by name or supplier it it's commercially available, I'd appreciate the help.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Most people would tell you to read Annemann before seeking answers to such questions. I’ll take it further. Read Annemann and you will be able to perform this very effect.
george kaye
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of george kaye
Lee Earl demonstrated a very similar effect where the envelope contained three predictions. Two which were thoughts from audience members, the third was a news prediction. It was very good and was in one of his lectures so you may get lecture notes.
Good luck,
George.
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
I believe Chuck Hickok has some work on the triple prediction too... and his book on corporate mentalism is a must anyhow, methinks...
Sbryant
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Sbryant
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the help. I will check Lee Earle, but it doesn't sound quite like what I'm after. Anneman has something close, but not quite what I'm looking for, and Mentalism Inc. has a triple influence effect, but that's not it either. Chuck's closer might be what you're referring to, but that's actually what I'm trying to replace because his requires a stooge, Chuck says co-conspirator, and multiple outs for a portion and those are the things I'm trying to eliminate. I have seen the effect I described done, I just don't recall who did it, or if I've seen it in print. If anyone has any other ideas, please post them. Thanks.
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
I remember something like this from Docc Hillford, Try him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Triple Prediction Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL