The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Ready to go (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
247 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
Hey there,

I've been saving for a while and am finally financially ready to add birds to my act. I was just wondering if I should go with doves or parakeets. Will the training techniques for one work well with the other? What's the best DVD/video series for an introduction to bird magic? I hope I'm not bombarding this place with too many question Smile Thanks!
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Very simply:

DOVES!

Not quite sure what you are asking in your second question

Doves 101 (Andy Amyx), Unmasks Vol 1 (Tony Clark), Behind the Seams (Tony Clark), A Complete Coarse in Dove Magic (Greg Frewin)

-Vinnie
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
I would suggest anything Dave Womach puts on the market. I just returned from Saipan where I understudied for his show! For two weeks I got to see what it takes to perform with exotic birds. This guy is the REAL DEAL.

Go to this site for all your training needs. This stuff WORKS!

http://www.magicalbirds.com
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
I just wonder why Dave doesn't sell his Secrets of Bird Magic Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 on his own site... *Scratches head*

-Vinnie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Ready to go (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL