The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Getting Fakini Shells (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Hey everyone,
I am trying to buy a couple fakini shells, just the shells, no need for a whole set.
http://www.dennymagic.com has them for under $20 each, but they have been out of stock for a couple months now and they do not know when the next shipment will be coming in.
I have tried to contact Frank himself and the number that is one the little container for a set is out of service, as is the fax number given. I have not tried mailing a letter to the address yet. I haven't been able to find an e-mail address for him either.

Are there any other distributers for the shells (1.75" white)?
Does anyone have his contact information?
Does anyone know if he is going through some personal problems at the moment and that is why he hasn't been fullfilling orders or is this typical of Frank?
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
Try ebay. There was a shell for sale last week and being disorganised as I am I missed out of bidding for it. Also try and put a post on the section for sale forum. You never know your luck. I'm at the Blackpool Magic Convention this weekend so I'll have a lookout for any dealers seliing them for you,

Diane
Dave Dorsett
View Profile
Veteran user
Macomb, Illinois
345 Posts

Profile of Dave Dorsett
Try a Quicksearch for Fakini... there must be a hundred threads on herre relating to them. I know that Frank's contact info has changed and it was listed on here. I gave out the old stuff and someone corrected me but I didn't copy it.

Frank's health has been an issue for some time to the best of my knowledge but the bigger problem is he's just one man. You can tell there are people lining up for the product but he can only go so fast and still have a life.
Dave Dorsett
Douglas~Wayne Illusioneering
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
Try stevens magic.
Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
107 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
Here is Frank's Contract info. I just talked to him last week and he's making a new set of balls and flash four set for me.

Radtke, Frank & Judy
316 Jackson St
Delta, OH 43515
(419) 822-3386

I'm sure you can have your order in a couple of weeks at the most.
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
Thanks a lot Mike!
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Getting Fakini Shells (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL