The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Creating Impact! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
I'm quite interested in this, can anybody tell me if a p**k wallet is needed?
can I ask that?
pm me if needed.
thanks.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1859 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
This is a really nice routine that blends a number of concepts together and has served me well. I use various aspects of it and love the idea of being able to carry so much entertainment in your pocket.

Alan gives so much guidance and establishes a good premise for all the elements and sequencing.

Dr Todd
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Has anyone had problems with getting the files after the PayPal page?

I received the error "File Not Found", I have sent an email to Alan and PMed him. Just wondering if it is just me.

Thanks,

Omar
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Omar

Did you go through Alan's page, or the listing at imentalism? The reason I ask is, I have not heard from, or seen a posting from Alan on any of the forums in nearly 2 years, but Luke at imentalism has been in contact with him as he just listed the materials on his site.

Tony
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Oh,

Well I purchased off Alan's site, OK, so should I cancel my PayPal? I actually purchased 2 of his ebooks.

Thanks for the info,

Omar
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1583 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
This is a fine multi phase routine. You can use any or all of the phases and really wow a close up/one on one audience.

One of the finest close up routines out there.

And, no, you don't need any sort of wallet. I do carry mine in a business card case, along with business cards, but you don't need a wallet to perform the effect(s).
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2009-04-11 11:42, The CiscoKid wrote:
Oh,

Well I purchased off Alan's site, OK, so should I cancel my PayPal? I actually purchased 2 of his ebooks.

Thanks for the info,

Omar

Luke has a contact email address for Alan here:
http://www.imentalism.com/index.php/e-bo......g-impact

If it is the same address you used, you should here from him.

Tony
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Thanks Tony,

It wasn't the same address. I just sent him another email

I do appreciate your help.

Omar
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Thanks for replies and pm's,
I don't foresee a wallet in my near future, but this book..
sounds like imentalism is the way to go.
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Thanks to Alan for his quick response, I have just finished reading it and I know this will be a killer, not only as it is written but to improve my own routines.

I really like the way it was written, as you can almost put yourself there while he is performing

Omar
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1398 Posts

Profile of MDantes
This is quite good.

Our own RicHeka has some beautiful pendulums that would be awesome to use with this routine.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
WOW, sure is cool to see this thread come back to life.

I have been doing this routine for a while now. It is STILL one of my effects that I do. I find that I will sometimes drop the first part and only do the 2nd and 3rd part most of the time, now.

This routine moves nicely and smoothly along a path that really does creates impact! LOL

This is one of those few routines that I see myself doing for the rest of my life. I have had great joy and pleasure preforming this effect. There is SO MUCH that this routine will permit you to do, if only you look inside of yourself.

I will go as far as to say that I have done this routine so many times, that it no longer is a routine but an act. An act that shines for me.

Ray
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2700 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I've just purchased this and read it through a few times. This IS very strong. I look forward to spending time with this routine and give it the attention it deserves. Congratulations on a very powerful routine. The power lies in its natural presentation and the minimalist use of props. The mechanics are also very simple. Undoubtedly a routine for the more mature mentalist and what a beautiful one it is.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
tangle
View Profile
New user
australia
80 Posts

Profile of tangle
Using the secret as a theme is clever, as nearly everyone I know is in to it, my problem is I think its mostly ********!
I suppose that's true of most presentations, not sure why this is different, I guess its because this could play so strong.
I'm a beginning mentalist but have experience in hypnosis meditation etc.
anyway, the thinking behind this is really great and can be applied to many other effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Creating Impact! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL