The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » The Charlatan's Seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I might have posted this before, and if I did please forgive the repeated redundancy.

I will be doing the new version of my seance show this fall in a beautiful theater in romantic Red Bank, NJ.

The show is now called The Charlatan's Seance and will open on Sept. 29, 2007 at the Two River Theatre. We will run Wednesdays thru Sundays until Nov. 4th.

The show was called Dark Deceptions, but I wanted to get the word seance into the title. I have reworked it and will be doing a bunch of new material including a 'talking to the dead' section.

I am looking forward to this run as it will give me a chance to play around with a lot of ideas and hone the show before we bring it into NY for an off-Broadway run.

Teller has been helping me on this show and I think you will like what we have come up with.

It will be the kind of show you will like if you like this kind of show.

Rev. T.L. Robbins
Founder and Pastor, Church of the Parted Veil
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Whoo Hoo! This excites me Rev. Robbins as I missed the show last NYC run and I have been kicking myself ever since. I will not miss it this time!
Really looking forward to this! Thanks!
jsilk7
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jsilk7
I saw the show in NYC and it was great.
I think it is a wonderful show and if you get to see it you will not be sorry

Joe Silkie
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Thanks Joe. But in the words of Al Jolson, "you ain't seen nothing yet". Due to the fact we did it in a theater festival, the earlier version of the show had to load in and out of the theater in 15 minutes. Being able to sit down for an extended time in a venue will mean that all the bells and whistles can be put into the show. Teller has been working with me on the show and his input has been sensational. It is going to be fun.

Todd
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
Todd keep us posted. I've always wanted to see you perform live. I may have to make a trip up just to see it!

Best,
Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando, FL
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Here is the link for the show:

http://www.trtc.org/pages/1season/tartuffe.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » The Charlatan's Seance (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL