The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secret Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17612 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have a secret prediction to make. I can not make it openly on the Café but I am willing to make it privately to ONE of the most verbal NON-BELIEVERS....
Who should it be?
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Me
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
I offer my services
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
I don't belive ya Smile
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3253 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
You can count on me , Im a non believer!
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Okay. You got me. I am the most skeptical, yet fair person in existence, with regard to anything Slim has to say.

Bring it on.

- entity
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Yawn.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Whadup, Uncle Slim. I know you da man with the plan. Com'on bro, do what you can. You know I'm your #1 fan. Between me and you, keep the eggs in the pan. You know what I'm saying?

"Stop Snitchin."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17612 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have an insight. I'm not sure I will ever have one like this again. Many of you do not believe in anything Paranormal. If my prediction is correct, will you be MAN enough to admit it, or will you just make a lot of excuses about coincidences etc.....?????
I am looking for an HONEST Non-believer who will admit the truth and not WAFFLE if my prediction is correct.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12145 Posts

Profile of John C
hit me!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Although Some would see me as a believer (these days) I am not. I am a little more open minded these days and like to ask questions in both directions. I think I would fit the bill. The beauty here is I am not on either side, so I have nothing to lose or gain. I would be fair and honest in either direction.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I descend from a Tree...what could be more honest? I will admit the truth with no waffles or syrup.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
I think I already guessed. You are predicting we will have a new President in 2008?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
This sounds good!

Slim, don't expect much. I made 9 predictions that all came true but was told that there were "leaks" and I might have gained my knowledge from them, and also that some of my predictions were vague. So Based on that, I made a follow up prediction for the next week and was very specific. It came true, and the thread died, no comments or interest.

There was more reaction to a prediction that I made off the Café back in 2005 where I was off by a few months than where I nailed 10 future outcomes exactly.

So if you are correct, don't expect a lot of fanfare, but if you are off by a bit, expect a lot. Many here thrive on what they perceive to be failure. They love/live to mock.

Good luck

Tony
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1322 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Slim. C'mon, man, we've talked. You KNOW it should be me. You KNOW it. You KNOW I'm a skeptic. And you KNOW I'll step up if you're right. But if ya ain't... you KNOW I'll point and laugh. I'm perfect for it!

Seth
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I predict that you choose me!

I do Not mock!
Not capable of Mocking!
I will Mock not!
Not a Mocker!
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Quote:
On 2007-02-25 20:37, Slim King wrote:
I have an insight. I'm not sure I will ever have one like this again. Many of you do not believe in anything Paranormal. If my prediction is correct, will you be MAN enough to admit it, or will you just make a lot of excuses about coincidences etc.....?????
I am looking for an HONEST Non-believer who will admit the truth and not WAFFLE if my prediction is correct.

The question still remains. If you have genuine psychic abilities, what are you doing posting on a magic forum? I'm a non-believer, and would love to hear your prediction.

-- Topher
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I believe that I would ENJOY seeing your Prediction come true MORE than any other here.

How's that Slim King sir?
bunnydoctor
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of bunnydoctor
Can I have a go at this?
bunny phd
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
Why waste my time on such things?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secret Prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL