The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secret Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Tom DV
View Profile
Special user
693 Posts

Profile of Tom DV
Why waste your time writing that your time is valuable?
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Time wasters unite!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17611 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If it is a waste of time for you, finding an honest non-believer, please don't read any more of this. Smile
This premonition has not evolved into what you call a Power, since I don't controll the INSIGHTS that I have. Tony is probably TOTALLY correct in his observations about people ignoring the good predictions and concentrating on the bad. I will select someone who seems FAIR AND BALANCED. The nature of the secret does not allow me to tell everyone or I would. If the premonition DOES come to pass, everyone will be notified, and we will continue with this thread. If not, same thing.
Sound fair?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Sounds like the RAMBLINGS of a MAD MAN to me. Can't WAIT.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17611 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I am disturbed over this.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2079 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Quote:
On 2007-02-25 20:37, Slim King wrote:
If my prediction is correct, will you be MAN enough to admit it, or will you just make a lot of excuses about coincidences etc.....?????
I am looking for an HONEST Non-believer who will admit the truth and not WAFFLE if my prediction is correct.

Hi Slim,

I am a scientist and quite skeptical of the paranormal. Like any prediction, excuses of coincidences and such can be reduced if the prediction is unambiguous, specific in details, and unlikely to occur. Furthermore, the prediction would have to be something with which you clearly could not have influenced or have had prior knowledge. Tell me what you predict and I promise I will admit your prediction was fulfilled if it were to occur.

Regards, Steve
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Quote:
On 2007-02-26 08:03, Slim King wrote:
I am disturbed over this.

Then I should be your choice!
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2373 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Prattle
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
When your prediction comes true, then it should sate that you chose me ;-))
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
Carlos the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1234 Posts

Profile of Carlos the Great
Wow, I am never sure where threads are going to turn when I start reading them.

Good luck Slim.
Cognite tute
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2046 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Slim, how's this for fair and balanced... On one hand, I like you and I like your work. On the other hand, you'll be hard pressed to find a more non-believin' non-believer than me. I'll be as thoroughly upfront and objective and honest about all aspects of your prediction as I can possibly be. If you ask me to lie, misconstrue, obfuscate, or otherwise BS about it, I will publicly call you out and rake you over the coals faster and louder than a guest on Springer (even at the risk of not being able to get any more of your cool phone and radio effects). If you don't, I will defend you even in the face of the harshest, vilest, most abusive and ill-founded and non-thinking criticism the Café has to offer -- which we all know is quite a lot.

Them's my terms. You know where to find me.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Seems to me, in the interest of excluding confederates or stooges, you should post your prediction publically for all to see.

- entity
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2007-02-26 06:26, Slim King wrote:
I will select someone who seems FAIR AND BALANCED.

Well, that omits Al Franken.

*jeep!
--Granpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2007-02-25 22:27, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
This sounds good!

Slim, don't expect much. I made 9 predictions that all came true but was told that there were "leaks" and I might have gained my knowledge from them, and also that some of my predictions were vague. So Based on that, I made a follow up prediction for the next week and was very specific. It came true, and the thread died, no comments or interest.

There was more reaction to a prediction that I made off the Café back in 2005 where I was off by a few months than where I nailed 10 future outcomes exactly.

So if you are correct, don't expect a lot of fanfare, but if you are off by a bit, expect a lot. Many here thrive on what they perceive to be failure. They love/live to mock.

Good luck

Tony

Link me to this amazing happening!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-02-26 14:24, Quinn wrote:
If you don't, I will defend you even in the face of the harshest, vilest, most abusive and ill-founded and non-thinking criticism the Café has to offer -- which we all know is quite a lot.

You might want to take a step back and really think about that part.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
It aint that bad.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
You of all people would know.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I sense that this prediction has genuinely shaken Slim a bit, perhaps it is not to be taken lightly.
Therefore, I shall not take it lightly as well.
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Ah, Slim, Isnot Liwok volunteers....his very nature is to doubt. But, admittedly, Eddie has more chops!

--Isso Liwok
Foreign Correspondent
Zoo & Logical Times
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17611 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have made two selections. One in the Us and one outside. If you find out who they are please do not pester them. The situation will be heavy enough.
Thanks
Slim King
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Secret Prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL