The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Radio Waves 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3257 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Has anybody posted a review of this? I searched but could not find anything!

Thanks
JKing
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
53 Posts

Profile of JKing
Is there a second set? I have the first Radio Waves, and it has some great material.

J
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3257 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Radio Waves 1 is utilizing numbers, 2 is utilizing cards. The demo's sound really good!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17611 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Radio Waves 1 is a collection of effects using numbers and mathematics. Lots of fun but not for everyone.

Radio Waves 2 is a collection of card effects that can be done over the phone or on the radio etc. The two demos on the site are card effects from this DVD.

Radio Waves 3 is The Wizard is Back, an incredible prediction effect done over the internet/phone and probably the ULTIMATE OUT for when things go south. Smile
And soon to be released
Radio Waves 4 Naked on a Beach
True Impromptu effects that ALL magicians can perform, even if they washed up naked on a beach.
Most of these can also be done on the radio.

All of these efects have been performed on the Radio and are tried and tested effects.
The Wizard is Back also contains a couple of dozen MP3's of various radio shows containing many of these effects...Performance only Smile

To clarify ON THE RADIO, these are effects that can be done over the phone. The Magician does NOT need to be in the studio Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3257 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Slim, Many thanks! I will have to add this to my next magic purchase!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Radio Waves 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL