The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Any Ring- Richard Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
From Richard Sanders, Any Ring, the revolutionary ring vanishing handkerchief!
Most ring vanishing handkerchiefs can only vanish a specific ring size. This is awkward for the practical performer as you have to search for someone with the correct ring. If you can’t find the correct ring then you have to skip the trick.
With Any Ring, you can vanish any size ring, from a thin Engagement Ring to the thickest Signet Band.
The spectator’s ring is placed under a handkerchief and the spectator holds the ring through the cloth. The spectator feels their ring until the last second; when the spectator lets go, the ring is gone!
The borrowed ring can be made to appear anywhere you want. This is the ultimate accessory item. Bonus routine included! Don’t leave home without Any Ring!

Anybody got this yet? Ive just ordered mine from Hank Lee's, will give my review when I get it.

-Pauly
Astonishment as Therapy...?
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
So I guess nobody has it yet! Mine should be here in a few days will let you all know.
-Pauly
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
Any link to the effect?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
934 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
prestigemagic
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
34 Posts

Profile of prestigemagic
The Any Ring is available at SandersFX as linked by the post above this one by Twin Jedi
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
MJM Magic now sells this as well.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1624 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
If anyone has this, can you describe the look of the handkerchief -- i.e., color, pattern, cheesy vs. tasteful?

Thanks,
Jerry
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Loyal user
Santa Barbara, CA
279 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
I was going to wait for this. I like the idea. But since I have never had any issues with my $6 Bazar Ring Hank fooling anyone, I decided against it. It even looked like Richard fumbled with it too much in the DVD, finding the right ring size during the performance. At least it looked like that anyway.
Paul D
View Profile
Elite user
NY
455 Posts

Profile of Paul D
I recieved a package today from Hank Lee's I got everything but Any Ring in my order. They said it will be shipped in 10 days. Dissapointing. Would still like to hear from others who have this.
-Pauly
doormouse
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of doormouse
They are pre-selling these. They will not be available to dealers until next week sometime. Several dealers are claiming to have this and they don't. I guess they pulled a trick on you:) MJM above is doing the same trick.
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Quote:
On 2007-03-08 18:49, MarvinSanRemo wrote:
It even looked like Richard fumbled with it too much in the DVD, finding the right ring size during the performance. At least it looked like that anyway.

Did I miss something???

What DVD???

I didn't see any demo link on his website!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Eric Gretencord
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
155 Posts

Profile of Eric Gretencord
Frank,

It's on the Interlace DVD...
He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder.
-M. C. Escher
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Quote:
On 2007-03-08 21:01, doormouse wrote:
They are pre-selling these. They will not be available to dealers until next week sometime. Several dealers are claiming to have this and they don't. I guess they pulled a trick on you:) MJM above is doing the same trick.

I wouldn't say what we are doing is a "trick" since we are very upfront with our customers. We clearly let them know it's a PREORDER on our website and don't give any false impression that this is in stock and shipping (like other places).

Before we added this item to our site, we spoke with the purchasing agent with the supplier who said they were en route to their location. Once we knew that, we felt comfortable taking preorders since we will be getting them as soon as they come in.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I have ordered once from you only once and you did this...

I got charged for the whole order with 2 items you didn't have in stock..This is the reason I stopped shopping at Hank Lee..

I never understood how someone can sell something they don't have.. anyways..
doormouse
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of doormouse
Sorry Jeff Mash,
But on another post you say "we have it" and you don't have it. What you mean is you will get it later.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
I see what you mean. Yes, "we have it" meaning we are carrying it. But we let people know upfront that it will ship when it arrives BEFORE they choose to purchase it. I agree with you that I don't like when other companies lead the customer to believe that something is there (in stock), and then inform the customer that they will have to wait days or weeks until it's really going to ship.

And Eric, with your order, you had a bunch of Special Order items which we explain on our site that these may not be available with the supplier at the time of your order. Why do we say this? Because these are items we don't currently have sitting in front of us but can special order for you because our supplier CARRIES them. Sometimes, these items are not available and we don't know until after the order is placed. This is why we also recommend that you can contact us BEFORE you place an order for a special order item and we can verify if it's in fact available. Fortunately, only a very small percentage of our orders end up on backorder because of this.

Not to mention, we are very quick to give you a refund for anything that may not be available (no runarounds), and if you DO want to wait, we ship it out to you separately at our expense.

I apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced Eric, and I would hope that the service we did give you with the majority of your order that did ship on time was acceptable to you.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
doormouse
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of doormouse
Hank Lee's is advertising this like they have it. Nothing about preorders or the like. They do not have it and will not have it until at least next week, at the earliest. They are fully aware of the release date to dealers of this product.
I will let you draw your own conclusions.
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I have ended any purchasing from Hank Lee for this exact reason. Getting billed for items you do not receive is unacceptable.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Is this any different from the Fabric Manipulations "No Ring Hank"?
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2273 Posts

Profile of Logan
MJM Magic is always very upfront, their honest and respectful dealings with customers will take them far. I said this in another post and I'll say it again, a lot of the big online magic shops have a lot to learn from MJM Magic.

Anyway, Pauly, would you mind giving a detailed review about the item? I know you don't like it, but why?

Thanks in advance!

Take care,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Any Ring- Richard Sanders (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL