The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » I've lost PN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
I'm going a bit crazy here I think.

I'm working on rope tricks with one of my daughters. She has 4 tricks down pretty well and I wanted her to learn PN to round it off with a strong effect.

I thought it was either in Tarbell or in Wilson's Cyclopedia (not the complete), but I can't find it anywhere. It's easy to loose stuff in Tarbell, maybe it's called something else?

Do any of you know if PN is in Tarbell or Wilson? If not I guess I'm just remembering it from the old days.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1154 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
No, it's not in either.
I've seen it sold as a cheap download from a few places.
It's kind of going over the top to buy Fiber Optics just for this, but it contains a very nice subtlety for arranging the ropes at the start.
Jolyon Jenkins
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If you email me, I have a drawing on some program or another that I did showing how to do it if you like.
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Thanks guys, guess I was seeing something similar in the illustrations and thought I had seen it in one of those books, guess I can stop leafing through Tarbell one page at a time now, lol.

Thanks again,
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm afraid my file was lost when I changed computers, in fact I just realized I lost a number of files. Sorry about that.
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1154 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
If you can bear it:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=796

Actually I think there is a rip-off of this on YouTube, not that I would condone such a thing
Jolyon Jenkins
leondo
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
758 Posts

Profile of leondo
It's in the Idiot's guide to magic tricks at your local book store.
Ted L
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » I've lost PN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL