The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » "State quarter" expanded shells? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Anyone have a source where to find said expanded quarters?

All the ones eye see are the "regular" ones...

Not that they wont work, but my request allows for a more (seemingly) impromptu sessions...

Hi, I'm Baba, please help.

Thanks,

Baba
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2277 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Baba, you could check with Sharon Wasserman at Sasco Inc. They do custom work too. I had them make a couple of custom coins for me. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

KOTAH
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Quote:
On 2007-03-06 08:50, KOTAH wrote:
Baba, you could check with Sharon Wasserman at Sasco Inc. They do custom work too. I had them make a couple of custom coins for me. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

KOTAH

Thanks bro...
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5415 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Baba,
I just received a beautiful e[ of the new gold dollar from Todd Lassen. Well worth a look...
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
If you are planning to use a borrowed quarter you would have to have a shell that matched their quarter. Anyway it goes, borrowing a quarter and preforming a trick that requires a shell is now much more difficult......I think the US treasury should consult with coin magicians before minting new coins.
Wes
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
LOL...me too....

and thanx Magiguy, as soon as I come up with some cash to buy coins (go figure)I shall.......would LOVE gold dollar at good price...

thanx a lot fellas..

Baba
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-04-12 01:29, Gede Nibo wrote:
LOL...me too....

and thanx Magiguy, as soon as I come up with some cash to buy coins (go figure)I shall.......would LOVE gold dollar at good price...

thanx a lot fellas..

Baba

Baba I just got the same Lassen [, I can vouch for what Magiguy told you, it's gorgeous
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Lassen's also got the e[ for the new state quarters up on his web site. Remember, the FACES of these coins are all the same, though different from the standard quarter. His shell is the face side.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-04-12 11:13, airship wrote:
Lassen's also got the e[ for the new state quarters up on his web site. Remember, the FACES of these coins are all the same, though different from the standard quarter. His shell is the face side.

Airship,
This is the same strategy Todd followed for the New Dollar, the gaff is a TAIL side Gaff, since in the case of the Dollars, it will be the HEADS that will vary.
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » "State quarter" expanded shells? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL