The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » How many loads? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

slater
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of slater
To those who perform the cups and balls, do you think that your hats are bigger ( or the effect stronger ) if you perform 6 loads or do you think that one could get the same response from 3 - 4 loads and a hat load?

Cheers..
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
I would say the hat load is the one that stands out to people the most. I would say your better off doing 3-4 loads and a hat load than just 6 final loads. I have only done a chop cup on the street so I cannot honestly comment on the whole mellon under the hat idea affecting my pull. I can however say that the mellon does win people over in a big way from what ive seen. Its not nessicary but it does add an extra bit of oomph. I would take 3 loads and a mellon over 6 loads and no mellon anyday. Also if your talking about the diffrence between 3 or 6 both with mellon loads, I don't think it will make a huge diffrence.

Whats more important that fruit is your personality...thats probably the biggest thing affecting anyones hat. If your a jerk with a hat load and 6 final loads you might get very little. If your a charming guy with 3 final loads no mellon you might do a lot better.

But if your charming and you have the mellon and 4 loads well then...who knows how well you could do...

Hope some of that mess helps,
Anton
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Slater,
Try it out and let us know.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
How Many Loads?

It truly depends on how much fiber you've had...

1, 2, 3, 4...Five Six Seven...you ever get the curly kind that never flushes??

And then theres what is called the "Hat Load"...I won't even go there due to the trot's but it's got Imodium AD written all over it!

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Amon
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
134 Posts

Profile of Amon
Uuhhhhh ....johnny, I think that's called dropping the kids off at the pool. I don't think you'll need any tp for the loads they're talking about.. =)
here and now
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
My persaonal preference here is for a full table and a nice presentation at the end. Basically more loads than could ever fit wether a mellon coconut or a soft ball the last ones should have a big bang to them when Dropped fron the cup ir hat. that's Impact quite literaly
Believe you then that I do strange things
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
It also depends on WHAT your loads are and HOW you present them.

I have seen some fourth loads that were amazing and mind blowing just because tit was structured in such an unexpected manner, and then I've seen some fourth, fifth, etc loads that fizzle as they are either obvios, or just blend in with the first three.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
slater
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of slater
Thank you for some more sensible answers...
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13411 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
The best answer was from JamesInLA.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » How many loads? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL