The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Candian Shells and coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Since the coins we use in America for magic are no longer in circulation, and a lot of people have never seen a morgan or walking liberty I just explain that money isn't made the way it used to be, and these are some of the worlds most beautiful coins, solid silver! I then let people see them if they have never seen these coins before and start the routine. I don't have a problem with people thinking they are gaffed coins, although they are American currency, they still are "odd", and I have some world coins that I like to use sometimes and never had a problem with these either. I know this kinda kills an impromptu situation, but it's how you present them and if you are fair about the coins, people usually don't question them. I casually hold all the coins including the gaff and and freely pass a few of them out keeping the gaff in my hand casually and take the coins back and begin. After they have seen the coins, I find anything goes at that point.

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Johnny Butterfield
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of Johnny Butterfield
I bought a Roy Kueppers Hopping Toonie set, and love it. Using a common coin seems to raise fewer eyebrows, and a borrowed one is even better.
The current economic crisis is due to all the coins I've vanished.
The poster formerly known as Fman111.
Ryan clark
View Profile
Loyal user
Spruce Grove ,AB
236 Posts

Profile of Ryan clark
I just bought a toonie flipper and shell and they are amazing as well.
Any Effect Is Possible, methods are relativley easy to come by, but it is the effect that takes true courage to come up with

Sankey
sailorphil
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of sailorphil
I'm only 6 months late for this thread.

Yes, there are expanded loonie shells around, I have one.

Here is the link:

http://www.kwmagic.com/index.php?main_pa......_id=2307
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Candian Shells and coins (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL