The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vampire ferrofluid (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Any of you guys come up with an idea on how to use this goop in your act??? this stuff is great... I use it in a vampire ritual I cut my finger and put it near the vampire blood and it comes to life... it just looks so otherworldly... check it out... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7932498063864415301
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Say, do you colour the ferrofluid reddish somehow? That sounds neat.

I always thought of "Prince of Darkness" Carpenter film monster effects and other blobby evils.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2269 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
This has been used by magicians before, in the color black. THe stuff is not inexpensive, but available from certain magnet supply sources foe around $25. per small bottle.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
No I always imagined vampire blood would be black anyway but it does have a reddish hue... I have it stored in an old avon bottle which I tarted up to look demonical and I pour it into a scrying bowl I already have on the table...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
443 Posts

Profile of scolman
I used to sell this stuff in my store but it stains everything it touches and it has to be used sparingly, as once you pour it into a container you never quite get all the stuff back into the bottle.

Its cool stuff though!

Simon
Sleeveless
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Sleeveless
Ferrofliud is neat stuff. Here's an article that will teach you how to make your own. Since it's in an oil suspension you could color it with artist's oil paint. Have fun!
http://www.instructables.com/id/EWMSJWI1BWEP2878DV?ALLSTEPS
abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
Ferrofluids are used as cooling liquids in high frequency hifi loudspeakers (tweeters). So instead of building your own chemistry lab, contact a manufacturer of hifi chassis. Those manufacturers should also know how to handle their chemical - for magic use we do not want anything poisonous.
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
I attempted to make some of this for a routine that I had in mind. I will admit that I did not use the method from the link above, but all I made was a mess. I would highly recommend simply buying the fluid. Very fun stuff.

Dave
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
indonesia
1939 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
The movie not available now...I can not view it...
I really interesting anyway.

Cheers,
CC
Creator of the "High Voltage Gimmick" and Shaman's spirit table
https://youtu.be/Rlgl4CzUa98

IG: @affordable_illusions_magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vampire ferrofluid (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL