The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inside- anyone own this yet? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
"Inside" is an effect I found advertised at the top of the forum page. It says "Learn how to make flat objects vanish and reappear inside a sealed pack of cigarettes!". Does anyone own this yet/comments? Thanks for the help.
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."- Aldous Huxley
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I have had this for a while now and have used it, and I really like it. There is a set up, but it takes less than 30 secs, and the result is good. It can't be done with a borrowed pack, but there are ways of making it seem that way, and one routine on the dvd has a coin being marked and put into a cigarette dispenser. The pack that comes out has the coin inside. The spec can open the pack. Overall I like it.
Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
I'm assuming the spectator signs the coin? Thanks again in advance.
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."- Aldous Huxley
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Sorry about not clarifying more clearly, but the spec does not sign it. Its marked by the performer. I use it for cards instead of coins as I don't like marking the coin with an X (or whatever you can duplicate).
Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
Thanks, as you mentioned that does make a HUGE difference. Sounds like it would be best to use a corner tear from a card as a marker instead of such a generic "X" on a coin.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Yeah, a corner tear does the trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inside- anyone own this yet? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL