The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » John Kaplan Disappearing DJ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicHatofMatt
View Profile
New user
Florida
71 Posts

Profile of MagicHatofMatt
Hey everyone,

Who here has purchased John Kaplan's Disappearing DJ program? The way John describes it, it sounds as though it is a portable vanish that could be used for LOTS of things other than a DJ. I can think of Santa appearances, other VIP's, etc. I was looking at this a while back and forgot about it, but now I just noticed a copy on Ebay. Last time I checked Ebay, it was like $4! John sells it for over $200, so definitely a steal. I placed a bid because of the great deal, but I'd like to know some more details on it, because I'm sure it won't sell for $4!

Thanks,

Matthew
Who Else Wants a CUSTOM Airbrushed Backdrop That'll Turn Your Audience's Heads!?"

http://www.AmazingBackdropCreations.com

Only $697 for a CUSTOM Airbrushed 10' x 10' Backdrop, COMPLETE with Portable Backdrop Stands and a Carrying Bag!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » John Kaplan Disappearing DJ (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL