The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Martin Nash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2215 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I'm not familiar with Martin Nash's stuff but there's a lecture coming to my town soon. Is he all cards? I like a variety in my repertoire...
dave burgess
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of dave burgess
The lecture will be all cards but if you have never seen Martin Nash live you really need to go. I absolutely promise that you won't be disappointed and is a "must see" before he stops performing. It's an object lesson in routining and character that transcends cards.
Dave
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
966 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
I predict it will be a great treat seeing "The Charming Cheat." He is apparently lecturing at Hershey Magic in Harrisburg, PA on April 18th, according to their website:

Quote:
Martin Nash
His Farewell Lecture
April 18, 2007 - 7PM
$20.00 - club members $25.00 - guests

The average magician has heard of Martin Nash but knows very little about him other than he's a "card guy". The average card guy knows that Martin is one of the top card men ever, with a trilogy of books that are considered "must reading". Fewer know that he has made his living for several decades as a magician, entertaining "real" people. Martin has performed dove magic (he's the inventor of the invisible harness), card and billiard ball manipulations, and grand illusion. In addition, he has performed all over the world as "The Charming Cheat". Such is the stuff of legends. In his final lecture, Martin will be covering some of his favorite sleights such as the side steal, his knockout double lift, several false deals, the pull through shuffle, and his multiple shift. You will also learn several applications of his amazing "Infinity" work.

If that were not enough, Martin will also cover practice techniques, misdirection, presentation construction (with the emphasis on character development), how to really work an audience, and much of the thinking behind his magic. You will get a chance to see Martin perform and explain several of his pet effects, including his award winning acts, "Jacks Or Better" and "Ovation".

Martin Nash is sincere in wanting you to walk away from his lecture with something you can use. To ensure this, he is presenting the lecture in a question/answer/workshop type format. He will go where you want to take him. Martin encourages you to bring any questions regarding his work, moves, or routines with you.

Take advantage of this rare opportunity to see a living legend work. Spend some quality time with Martin Nash.
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4906 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I have 2 of his excellent videos and his card magic is wonderful.
If you like powerful card magic watch and learn from Martin Nash!
Recently I did some card magic for some magicians and one of the routines was Devilish 1 through 10 routine by Martin Nash, looks utterly impossible even for magicians, hehe...

Here yo have some of his top notch magic!

http://www.mymagic.com/nash.htm
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Martin Nash is a fantastic card man. Do not miss that one . . .
Cards never lie
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I love martin nash's works!! a pity I cant find his books anymore at reasonable prices Smile

wonder will they ever be reprinted...
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1970 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Martin A. Nash the M.A.N.. Definitely a must see. He does not do card tricks, he does card routines and most always finishes with a standing ovation..
Do not miss him or you will regret it...
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Martin Nash (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL