The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28..32..36..40..42~43~44 [Next]
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
Jerome, I know I'm new here and you don't know me at all, but I really want to put my effort in studying this book. However my main concern is that I am from Hong Kong. If I am to buy one from you, can I pay with a credit card (via paypal maybe?) ?
(And a friend of mine immigrated to the US and he has a US credit(debit) card, so is it more convenient for you if he uses that card to pay?)

Otherwise, I don't think I will be able to buy it here in Hong Kong.
Thanks a lot!
please pardon my English
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
This sounds awesome. Just read through all the pages (Took a while) and I think I'll have to pick this up when it's out.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Houston,
PM me. We'll be able to work something out for you.

Regards,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
I've read all the topic.
I am amazed. Just sent a pm to Jerome.
Thanks
J Hanes
View Profile
Veteran user
PDX, OR
317 Posts

Profile of J Hanes
It's great to see that this information is finally being compiled together. This is one of those things that I've always thought _felt_ like real magic. Congratulations.
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Salut, Jerome and Devin!

Did you ever perform for scientific/skeptic people?
If yes, how did they react?

^^
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Lawrens,
To answer your question, YES!!! They are a very interesting bunch to work with. I've PM'd you.

Justin,
Thanks for your words of encouragement and support. It is very appreciated!

Cheers,
Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
I would have been there to enjoy their faces!!
Fantastic!
^^
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
WOW I am speechless about this but how much time effort and money is it going to take to build this device
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
You don't need to build a device, this stuff is done impromptu. We do tell you how a device can be built, but you don't need it.
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Smile

I'm sooo excited about this....
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Hey, Fishwasher, are you the same that cjdotorg ?
^^
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The book is still basically on schedule and it in the proof reading stages. I added in one last bit. I teach you how to do this LONG DISTANCE. Yes you can call a friend on their cell phone, have them go outside and PICK a cloud, as they watch you make the cloud vanish via the CELL PHONE, even though you may be across town or across the country. 100% practical and the secret is completely described in the book.

Yes I teach you in the book, how to not only vanish clouds while in person, but over the phone, clouds seen on TV shows and even a way for an INDOOR restaurant magician to do cloud feats while table hopping. New venues never before thought of revealed.

It's all in the book folks, the most complete information on cloud magic and ways to use it that has never been thought of before. You guys have good reason to be excited. Jerome and I will show you things NEVER thought of before involving clouds.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Jerome even teaches you a clever bit called SMUDGE. It's the vanish of a cloud not in minutes but MERE seconds. You simply pass your hand in front the spectator's eyesthe blocking the view for a second. Instantly the cloud is gone! It appears you wiped it (like a smudge) from the sky!!! As I said before, there are NEW ideas in this book that even veteran cloud busters will not have heard of before.
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Wow!!
Totally awesome...both of you are tremendous contributors in the field of amazement!
Absolutly can't waiiit.
^^
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
One other thing...some people claim Street Magic doesn't exist. They say you just can't go up to perfect strangers. Well you don't have to. In this book I am going to teach you a PROVEN technique that I've used hundreds of times. When you do this, you can walk down the streets of any city and ALMOST INSTANTLY get a small crowd of 20 to 30 people watching you vanish a cloud. I've even gotten as many as a hundred people in less than 5 minutes watching me vanish a cloud.

There is NO REJECTION, because with this technique you APPROACH NOBODY, not a single person, yet you will have 20 to 30 people around you in minutes watching you vanish a cloud. Sound impossible? It's not, in fact you will be amazed at just how easily you can stop a crowd of PERFECT STRANGERS in a matter of moments. All eager to watch your cloud busting abilities.

If you have ever dreamed of being able to have a crowd of perfect strangers watching you do magic, then this will worth the price of the book to you. You have no fear of being brushed off. With the technique they will APPROACH you, believe it or not.

This is totally impromptu, no signs, no gimmicks or equipment. You see a cloud you want to vanish, and INSTANT AUDIENCE, guaranteed!
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Sounds great!! I really can't wait to give this a read. Sounds like a real winner guys!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
knickz4lyfe20
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of knickz4lyfe20
Jerome and Devin,
Can we get a rough release date?
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Or an exact date. That would be great also Smile I really can't wait anymore! So close...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
This is awesome, thanks Devin and Jerome for the great add-ins. This book will be a gem I'm sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23..28..32..36..40..42~43~44 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL