The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..42~43~44 [Next]
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On 2007-06-20 17:10, houston_3721 wrote:
I have been following and reading all the posts in this thread and I am really interested in this book.

I really want to know how often can we perform those cloud effects? I mean is it better in some of the seasons, or is it suitable on N days out of 1 year? I am in Hong Kong and the weather here is quite wet and warm. And we don't always have a really sunny and calm (no wind at all) day.

From the posts I've read here, I assume there're some effects/methods focusing more on mentalism/energy and some are great trick methods. I have no experience on metalism at all but I guess those trick methods are going to make us dangerous and scary enough to people around us.

ps. PM sent to Jerome Smile

Houston

I bust clouds all year long, it doesn't matter which season it is. Houston, I replied to you via PM. You'll certainly be able to do this.

The only time I am not working with the sky is when there are NO clouds whatsoever. If there are clouds (any), anywhere in the sky, there is plenty you can always do.

The sky's the limit!

-Jerome.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Quote:
On 2007-06-20 19:17, TT2 wrote:
The sky's the limit!

Literally! Smile

-Vinnie
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Hype...this is all hype.

Don't no one believe it!

AND BY ALL MEANS do Not BUY the book!!!

We wants it all for oursleves...don't we my precious!
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4257 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
YYYYESSSSS....SMEAGOL SMEAGOL!!
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
If there's no clouds in the sky, can't you just make one appear?
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The book tells you how to make a cloud appear when there are no clouds.This is more difficult but I give you an impromptu way of doing it. We also give you an effect you can do WITH NO CLOUDS in the sky that is pretty amazing.

Clouds in the sky or NO clouds in the sky. We show you ways to take advantage of both situations.
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
Quote:
On 2007-06-20 19:17, TT2 wrote:

I bust clouds all year long, it doesn't matter which season it is. Houston, I replied to you via PM. You'll certainly be able to do this.

The only time I am not working with the sky is when there are NO clouds whatsoever. If there are clouds (any), anywhere in the sky, there is plenty you can always do.

The sky's the limit!

-Jerome.

Thanks Jerome.

I've never been so much interested and excited about a book. But this book is so attrative. The effects explained are not only magic but something really "supernatural" that seems so impossible. I have NO knowledge and experience on cloud busting (using orgone energy or any other methods) but I do have faith in it. After reading the book and practising, I think I can do it someday!

The sky's the limit! so true.

-Houston-
please pardon my English
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

How many pages will the book be? Is it going to be spiral-bound? Sorry if this was already answered.
houston_3721
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of houston_3721
Quote:
On 2007-06-21 10:01, THEGUY26 wrote:
How many pages will the book be? Is it going to be spiral-bound? Sorry if this was already answered.

It will be around 100 pages. (Devin said that in page 4)
I guess it will be more because Devin keeps adding something extra to his portion.

Drawing pictures or writing words on the sky is something entertaining for ourselves. I would love to turn the cloud into a letter "A" just for myself. It's something that after we learn and practise(difficult?) we will be able to do in the rest of our life.

Cheers,
Houston
please pardon my English
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Will there be any performances on video, or is this something that can only be experienced live?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Seriously, Criss Angel will start doing this. Probably on the 4th season of Mindfreak. Maybe David Blaine too. That's not good.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
The book will be a perfectly bound, soft cover. It will include pictures, etc and has become quite hefty with all the additions.

One could do this on television, no problem. I have always preferred for people to witness this live and in person . . . you could film it, but nothing beats a personal experience.

-J.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4257 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-06-21 13:10, THEGUY26 wrote:
Seriously, Criss Angel will start doing this. Probably on the 4th season of Mindfreak. Maybe David Blaine too. That's not good.
Doubt it, I need not say why.
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Jerome and Devin, if say the book comes out, and some people perform it and put it on youtube - is there a chance that the method could be tipped through watching a bad performance of it?

I hate it when people learn an effect, but don't PRACTICE IT, and then throw it up on youtube for all to see and learn off of with a horrible performance.

Thanks.
-Vinnie
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
No, it would not be exposed - it would just look bad if they have not done their work. I will say this . . . I don't provide video of my performances for a reason. If anyone out there is considering putting my work, or Devin's work on YouTube, I will be very hesitant to release future material and/or provide a screening process for purchases.

For a long time, cloud busting has been a rather hidden work. There are very few sources for it available. Just because we are tipping the real work on the subject does not mean that it should be widely accessible to people . . . Keep it real, keep it elite. Keep it to yourself. Is that too much to ask? Smile

Keep this away from the Penguin/Ellusionist forums, please. Don't post the effect, routine or performance on YouTube. Keep it to yourself and use it well. The last thing I want is to see this material slaughtered. I don't even want to see it on YouTube done well. Of course, this is only a request (albeit a FIRM one), and in all actuality I have no control over it.

Vinnie, you're starting to make me worry! LOL!!!

Best,
J.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

If you learn from a horrible performance, that will make your perfomance horrisble. That's the problem.
terrick
View Profile
New user
Bloomington, IN
75 Posts

Profile of terrick
Quote:
On 2007-06-21 14:47, TT2 wrote:
Keep it real, keep it elite. Keep it to yourself. Is that too much to ask? Smile

Keep this away from the Penguin/Ellusionist forums, please. Don't post the effect, routine or performance on YouTube. Keep it to yourself and use it well.

I would love that. Now rather than watching out for hecklers, we're going to have to make sure nobody has cameras out. Keep an eye out for the tiny red "RECORDING" lights!
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Jerome, I totally agree! this stuff should be held as close to us as we can keep it.

I'm starting to become worried myself that this may come about.

Hopefully with the great people here at the Café, they will respect yours and Devin's wishes and keep this to themselves.

Can you guys just promise us all one thing: Not to sell the book to anyone who works with Angel!

Oh wait, you let Luke Jermay see a part of this. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Smile
-Vinnie
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4257 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Yeah I'd LOVE to see more of Jerome's future releases. Let's keep this off youtube (I know people would want to show off) and of course those other forums (as well as reviews)
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Luke is not consulting for MF anymore, to my understanding. He's a great person to receive feedback from, as he is very skilled with psychological techniques and subterfuge. Let's not bash another true performer Smile I appreciate Luke's work and value what he has to say.

Blindside, thank you. People posting on YouTube, for the most part, wish to show off. That's all fine and dandy, but if I want to "show off", I'll do it for real people, live. Also, though cloud busting is extraordinary, it should not be about you or what you can do. Whenever possible, I involve the spectators, turning them into PARTICIPANTS. I share the credit with them and enter into an intimate relationship of sorts. This is how we cause people to talk about the effect and remember it for years and years to come.

Best,
J.

P.S. We have some great people here at the Café. I trust that these simple requests will be honored. There is nothing for you to gain by making exclusive material accessible to everyone on the internet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..42~43~44 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL