The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Just look at the topic above this.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Wow... even as we speak... out comes a review...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=0#1
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
My story from today isn't as dramatic as Jerome's but still interesting. I was working an outdoor festival today in Jamestown, PA. The weatherman was forecasting Rain and showers. Everyone was concerned that the rain would come and ruin the festival. I told people I would prevent the rain from raining on the festival. In fact I said I EVEN WROTE THE BOOK on the subject. I just happened to have a copy of our book and quickly opened to the chapter titled. CHANGING THE WEATHER. (of course I didn't let anyone actually read the book or hold it)I said I would stop the prevent the rain from raining over the festival. The sky was full of dark clouds, but no rain fell. Within a few minutes the clouds went away and the SUN COME OUT for most of the day. People coming to the festival said there were drastic thunderstorms ALL AROUND the festival! Greenville, PA was hit with major thunderstorms and that was only 10 miles away. Yet the storms did not hit the festival.

I did my outdoor show to perfect weather (despite the forecast) Through out the day, I walked around and said to people, do you want to thank me know or later for bringing out the sunshine? People were stunned as I flashed the book and took credit for the sunshine (despite the fact we were surrounded by thunderstorms).

When the festival was over I drove 5 miles down the road and the sky was almost black with heavy rain and I drove home thru the rain.

Call us weird but sometimes it appears that Jerome and I really have the power for real to control the weather. I'm a skeptic but sometimes I amaze myself.

Those who REALLY understand the book will understand how I pulled this off. Having the actual book I wrote added credibility to my claims. It's one thing to say you can stop the rain and make the sun come out. When it happens, people are amazed.

However, if someone is skeptical...being able to say, NOT ONLY did you do it, but you wrote the book and the subject (which sounds like a joke)and then producing the actual book really FREAKS out people. LOL

Sorry guys, but only Jerome and I will be able to pull off this bit about saying I wrote the book and then producing an actual REAL book teaching techniques for changing the weather.

One lady said, can I see that book. I told her jokingly, "If I let you see the book, I will have to kill you."
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1759 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Que the twilight zone music.....
Ed Mauve
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Ed Mauve
I wish I can order from Devin Knights and Jerome then my book will be autographed, but guess will have to do with just the book.
Just ordered my copy, awaiting eagerly for its arrival now.

Cheers.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-07-28 21:10, magician 336 wrote:
Has anyone posted a review yet, I'm really interested in hearing what people thought of the book?

I have posted a review
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2495 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Today's episode....In our previous posting, I had prevented Rain from ruining an outdoor festival. It was a two day festival. When I arrived this morning, the sky was completely blue, not a cloud anywhere, and the sun was hot, pounding down on us.

A vendor came up and said, I heard you can make clouds appear. Could you do something about the sky and make some clouds to cool it off? I told her I would. I asked her if she wanted the sky full or just a handful. She said fill the sky.
Within half an hour the sky was FULL of clouds. She walked by later and gave me a thumbs up, saying she had notice how all the clouds had formed within half an hour of her request.

She said the sun was still hot. I told her I would solve that, waved my hand and HUGE cloud moved over the sun giving us some brief shade and coolness.

It has been said that some of the effects in our book are not practical, including the one I just mentioned. The conditions were right and once again a miracle was apparently created. Those who read the book will understand how this was pulled off.

Devin
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Man I really want to go home and read this book. Wont be home till tuesday. Hope its there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CloudBusting: The inside Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL