The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Greater gospel magic D. Laflin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
Greater gospel magic is up for auction here:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/biland*aol.com/
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
Steve Varro
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville TN.
116 Posts

Profile of Steve Varro
Greater Gospel Magic is always available here
http://www.gospelmagic.com
STILL In HIS service

Steve Varro

International President of FCM

Owner/Dock Haley Gospel Magic Co.
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1143 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
This is a great volume for the Gospel Magic performer. There is plenty of good advice, and even several ready-to-go, scripted routines. But if you read carefully, you will begin to understand how to craft your own "patter" to create an object lesson using your effects you may already own or perform in a secular arena.

One of my favorite routines from this volume is Duane's head chopper. As I read the description, I could feel the lump in my throat. The message, to me, seemed so strong.

Anyway, if you get this volume, you will certainly find plenty of great information.

Scott Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Greater gospel magic D. Laflin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL