The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Freakey - New Greg Wilson effect (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30~31 [Next]
RMHudspeth
View Profile
New user
IBM, AMA, Magic Castle
5 Posts

Profile of RMHudspeth
Bill;

Thanks for the heads-up on the Ted K routine - nice!
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
Thank you bill. a good reference for freaky owners.
ruzifa
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of ruzifa
Pricey but it's such a lovely routine! It's one of those tricks where you keep asking yourself, "I should have thought of that!" Smile
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Just ordered this yesterday from a sale they ran at Hocus Pocus. Have no idea how I missed seeing this in the past. I love the copper/silver effects. This really seems more natural as far as the items carried around. I don't think anymore reviews are needed as I'm pretty sure I may be the only one who has not seen this. Lol.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I bought two sets so I have two of the gimmicks to do loads of routines with it, brilliant props that look better when the brass one tarnishes a bit, love the DVD where Greg shows how he made them, brilliant idea.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

This is my first set. I'm looking forward to it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Btw anyone who has this please feel free to PM me with any tips you have picked up on. I'm pretty excired about this one I have to admit that.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I got this the other day and have been playing with various handlings I'm working on. Someone asked about the textured surface of the silver key. I agree that it is in part so you can feel the silver key. But I also believe it lends itself to sell the absolute impossibility of this. Color change is one thing but texture change is a very nice addition. I'm very happy with this and look forward to being able to pull the keys out anytime and performing it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Chad Gill
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Chad Gill
Anything Greg Wilson put out is gold.
On The Offbeat
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of On The Offbeat
Yeah, after owning this I don't think I could go back to a half dollar/english penny again.
Those just seem so unnnatural now.
But in the right situation they all have their place.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

The coins would be a funny ending though. If you did a midus touch theme.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I've now had the chance to test run this and I am very happy to say this is a real true worker. Great reactions and just fun to perform. Nice interraction and a real good time. Beautifully made.

Good magic to all,

Eric
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
You know what I like about Greg's products?

The demo's.

Especially for Freakey. It's my favorite.. anyone notice the heckler? Greg handles it like a champ. "I know it's tempting.." haha classic.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

The performance of him dealing with the drunk guy made me laugh. Heck I bet he could have gotten away with using any keys. Lol

Good magic to all,

Eric
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have a question for those of you who use this;

What do you do if the participant turns their hand over when they have pulled the key partially out of their hand? Or, do you try to anticipate who might do that? Or, have you modified the handling to minimize this?

KJ
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

In all the times I've used this I can honestly say I have never had that happen once. If I saw them them turn it over I guess Id just take the key out and continue on.

Good magic to all,

Eric
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I have the first set he put out and the new set. The new improved keys are MUCH better. The older ones didn't contrast as much and the copper is starting to wear off a bit on mine.

The new ones have a great contrast. Not only do the copper and silver contrast more but the silver has a texture that really makes them look different.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I got two sets of this so I can do more effects with two gimmicks and I got loads of routines I do with it but my best is a homing key one where the sliver one keeps going from my pokcet to my hand in the place of bronze one
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I also picked up two sets which lends itself to monte routines and I have put three coats of clear nail polish on them to reduce talking and retain their new look which I prefer.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I let my broze one go duller so its more of a contrast with the silver one, whats your favourite routines with it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Freakey - New Greg Wilson effect (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30~31 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL