The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Bicycle Built For 5 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
"Counts, Cuts, Moves, and Subtlety" by Jerry Mentzer
Cards never lie
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2021 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Mine are red. I won them on that popular auction site.
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
You could check out the Art of Card Splitting DVD by Marty "Martini" Grams and make your own with red backs.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I also have a Bicycle red back, so I guess they do make red backs. I bought mine from Toad Hall Toys in Winnipeg. I have never used mine, and they're still in very good condition. If you want them, you can PM me with an offer. I payed $19.50, and the package has been unopened.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2894 Posts

Profile of dpe666
With a little tweaking (not changing the cards themselves), you can do David Acer's PickPocket. I think that is a better handling. Smile
Jpovey
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Jpovey
I think this trick plays extremely well and does not really matter what colour the backs are, as it is a packet trick, you cannot remove 5 jokers from a pack of cards! But I know thay they come in both red and blue backed bicyle cards!

JP
For a while Houdini used alot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage!
Jpovey
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Jpovey
I think this trick plays extremely well and does not really matter what colour the backs are, as it is a packet trick, you cannot remove 5 jokers from a pack of cards! But I know thay they come in both red and blue backed bicyle cards!

JP
For a while Houdini used alot of trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Bicycle Built For 5 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL