The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Thor Equities Protest... what do you think (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicJared
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of MagicJared
I just receieved an email from someone who is organizing a protest outside Thor equities manhattan office, arranging an event to gather performers and have a party outside their building and protest their new ownership of land in coney island. Honestly I don't see what good it would do since it is so far along in the negotiations and all. I responded telling her she should ask someone from coney island USA or at least post on the forum first before she gets a number of people arrested... but that's just my opinion. I figured I would share and ask what the members here think.

Correction. I just heard back from her and she says that she protest is specifically over the building of condos, which she says were not part of the original plan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Thor Equities Protest... what do you think (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL