The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What kind of deck is this. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drkptrs1975
View Profile
Elite user
North Eastern PA
452 Posts

Profile of drkptrs1975
A fellow Magician gave them to me, I believe it has to be a type of trick deck, I am not sure if he said anything about the deck, or what it was used for, or if I was really paying any attention.

He is the deck, half the deck has a hole in the middle, and rest are just regular playing cards.
blink_inc
View Profile
Loyal user
Hamilton
278 Posts

Profile of blink_inc
They are junk...
send them to me and I will send you a brand new deck.

just kidding.
look up Jay Sankey "In a Flash"

or PM me for my address......

Will
I am a Sankey addict....please, help me!

My name is Will, my company is Blink, an experience in transposition.
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
http://www.penguin.magic.com used to have a demo video. It is usually performed with a quatre (10p if in the UK, or a euro if in europe) which is wrapped in a piece of flash paper. When lit all the cards above the selection have a hold burnt in them and the coin ends on top of the selection. Good effect if you can perform it well enough to not flash the gimmicked deck. Heard about magicians using their own customised cards for this one,
Diane
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What kind of deck is this. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL