The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Barrie Richardson Act 2 book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
I was wondering of all the magic folk that have this book, what is your favourite effect from the book? Mine so far is Do Continue, a good card effect however not suitable for walkaround. Thanks, andy
Mike Doogan
View Profile
New user
US (living in UK)
64 Posts

Profile of Mike Doogan
I think Barrie's best effect isn't in his books. It's his card at any number which I believe he released as a manuscript.

I helped him refine the closing stage of the effect which makes this 100% impromptu with a borrowed deck.

If you have the book and like his material get this too.
mrehula
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of mrehula
Barrie has three solutions to the ACAN problem in his first book, Theater of the Mind. Do you mean he has another solution?
Mike Doogan
View Profile
New user
US (living in UK)
64 Posts

Profile of Mike Doogan
That's right. He has a version of ACAAN that doesn't appear in any of his books and was released as a separate manuscript. It is better than any of the versions from his books in my opinion.

Not sure where you'd buy it from though. He gave me copy for helping him out with the handling.
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
Is this the one you mean?

http://www.jheff.com/Card_At_Any_Number.html

/Bamba
Mike Doogan
View Profile
New user
US (living in UK)
64 Posts

Profile of Mike Doogan
That's the one. Worth every penny.
rbattle
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rbattle
Used this method Friday. Direct and effective.

Robert
Tarbell Magic
View Profile
Regular user
UK
130 Posts

Profile of Tarbell Magic
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 10:35, Mike Doogan wrote:
That's right. He has a version of ACAAN that doesn't appear in any of his books and was released as a separate manuscript. It is better than any of the versions from his books in my opinion.

Not sure where you'd buy it from though. He gave me copy for helping him out with the handling.

He published this method 20 years ago in Club 71. Ray Grismer has a nicer handling.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Barrie Richardson Act 2 book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL