We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow from hands question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

braddini
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee,FL
63 Posts

Profile of braddini
Has anyone ever tryed to convet a snow blower to a snow from hands effect?
"I ate what?"
www.bradbreaux.com
Eyes of Darkness
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Eyes of Darkness
I hope you mean a leafblower.
braddini
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee,FL
63 Posts

Profile of braddini
No I meant I snow machine I was board and took mine apart and tryed to rig it up so I can get it to come out my hands like dc
"I ate what?"
www.bradbreaux.com
Eyes of Darkness
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Eyes of Darkness
DC's wasnt a body load.
braddini
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee,FL
63 Posts

Profile of braddini
Ok, still I what snow to visibly come out of my hands in any time of light conditions. got any suggestions?
"I ate what?"
www.bradbreaux.com
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I would think that extending the "output part" of a snow machine via a tube or whatever would only end up causing the foam to clump up into a very non-snowlike mess and to be blown out in globs. (I realize that was a very technical explanation, but if you will PM me I can explain it further...Smile)

Seriously, though, you would need to find some way to get the sock and the high-velocity air into your hands. I think this would be quite a large assembly, and it would be very difficult to conceal. I've been wrong before, though...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Grandillusionsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Grandillusionsmagic
Magically,
GI
www.boisemagic.com
braddini
View Profile
New user
Kissimmee,FL
63 Posts

Profile of braddini
Ok I'll spill the beans.. er the snow. I want to find a more non expensive way to do the effect....

and yes there would have to be a way to get the air and the snow juice to the hand. I went to my local hardware store and bought some clear flexable tube and attached one to the pump and remove the sock and attache another tube to the blower and yes it made a mess!!!! the juice was spayed all over the place and the air flow was not strong enough to make the foam looking snow. I will keep playing with it maybe some of you guys have some ideas for me to try besides spending lots of money Smile
"I ate what?"
www.bradbreaux.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow from hands question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL