We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What do you use to carry your stuff? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
walid ahumada
View Profile
Special user
sinaloa, mexico
892 Posts

Profile of walid ahumada
Doctor's bag
“Magic becomes art when it has nothing to hide.” BEN OKRI quote
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
I have a very nice black aluminum attaché case for my close-up routines. I recently purchased the High Caliber Holster which I truly believe will help me during my strolling magic sessions.

For parlor and stage magic, I have several aluminum gig cases, similar to the ones bands use for their sound equipment.
emh114
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of emh114
Justin Miller is Putting out Custom Close-Up Tables And Custom Close-Up Boxes that fit under the three different sizes... looking at the website these are going to be the cats's meow of close-up tables.........I cannot wait to get mine.
totalmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of totalmagic
I see a lot of magicians using brief cases for close up magic. I think that looks very professional. But I really like a lot of the things you guys have said you use

Thanks Smile
Sk8erBoi9305
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Sk8erBoi9305
I just use my back pocket, I don't carry much with me.... ususally just a deck and some coins.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17198 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
The stuff I use most of the time I use a couple of those rolling tool boxes, plenty of compartments and spaces to store stuff, make it easy to find, easy to set up and easy to put up. If it is just one specific performance I generally put what I'm using for that one performance in a Lefler table.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Lots of different options, kid shows, festival shows etc=large lefler table
, as a wizard or pirate I carry an antique turkish doctor's bag(three dollars at a yard sale)mental night, small med or large aluminum case, etc
Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1024 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I use a zippered camera bag to carry in to a performance or to load from then leave in my car at engagements. I have been wearing Steve Dushek's dove vest to carry my many gaffed decks; however, I have a problem with them falling out though it does make me look more sleek and keeps from having too much stuff in my pockets to cause bulges and pulling on the lines of my jacket.

I just ordered the High Caliber Holster and I am anxious to see how it works for me. I know I will still need to carry sponge balls and golf ball loads for my cups and balls routine, but it will eliminate much of the other stuff that I currently have to fish around for in my pockets.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I use a swiss army laptop bag. decent organization and built to last
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I'm going to try one of the 10 second deluxe tables from David Charvet...if it doesn't work I'll try a Viking Table. I was previously using a small Lefler table but these things are just not visually appealing IMHO.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What do you use to carry your stuff? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL