The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolfs Micro Magic - 2nd slate!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey guys,
Thanks for the GREAT reviews! Much appreciated. I hope you enjoy the new lil guys.

Rick,
I got a bit overloaded with work and will get to the editing of the video this week. I hope to have it up very soon. There are enough left in stock so you can afford the short wait on the video demo.

George,
I am happy to hear you like the new effects! Your wish is EXACTLY what I plan to do. We pretty much produced all the Wacky Wolf effects that are possible, given some are too intricate in detail and mechanics to create in Micro style.
The next effects will be all Hardwood/ Brass style effects and will be released one at a time. And yes...the Micro Jack Hughes Snake Basket will be on top of the list. I already have a nice proto-type almost complete. The rest will be a surprise!

Just for the record. Although I have never stated that the Micro Magic effects are a LIMITED EDITION, to a specific number, my guess is we will STOP production on some if not ALL of them at a certain point.
To date, we have made 50-60 of each unit ( they are all signed and numbered) and I cannot see ever going over 100 units on any of them. Some may never be made again as of now. It really is based on my enthusiasm rather than demand. Sometimes I have seen enough of a good thing Smile
So, in the end, I am sure they will all make great collectables and performance pieces.
Thanks for the support!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
So, today I got the full line of Micro Magic. I cannot believe how cool these pieces are! I plan on using the outhouse in my close up set. It is just to good to be overlooked. The combobulator is also one that is going to be a practical way to make gum apear for a small group of kids!
The funhouse is very well thought out, and works wonderfully.
All in all, if you have not ordered any of these yet, you are missing out on an opportunity to own some excellent magic at a very decent price.
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I also plan on using the Micro Outhouse for a close up setting...I was also very pleased with the Water Wheel which I plan to use in my Grade 8 Science class...I don't really know what to say about these things other than what's been said already....simply the BEST STUFF AVAILABLE!
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I missed out on Taytelbaum (too young to build that one at the time) and I thought I had hit a dead end with my Alan Warner collection, well at least in the realm of Mini-Magic. BUT, then, Chance comes along and the eight little guys he has released so far are looking like the next collection of quality mini- (or micro) magic to build.

The next effects will be all Hardwood/ Brass style effects and will be released one at a time
Remember, Chance, that my Warner collection of Mini-Magic stands at 70, so you have a lot of catching up to do Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Wolfs Micro Magic - 2nd slate!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL