The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » mephisto's journey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

carldourish
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of carldourish
has anyone used this act by docc hillford, if so what sort of impact did it have?
Carl
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Dear Carl:

If you have the right conditions, Docc Hilford`s "Mephisto´s Journey" is an absolute SENSATION! Prof. Dr. Toni Forster and I seem to be the only mentalists, who do this outstanding miracle for the paying public. For a private party for example it is the best trick you can do. The people who have seen it, are still talking after many weeks about this outstanding "experiment"! For heaven´s sake: DO IT!

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

ESPecially

TED

Smile Smile Smile
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
I recently picked up a copy. There are a few technical problems with the manuscript (at one point you're left palming something, yet the text continues on without mentioning a time or place to ditch the item), but the overall effect is very powerful. I'm currently working on personalizing this effect to fit my performing style. I have a feeling it's going to be very well received.

Mr. Lesley, do you have any advice beyond the manuscript for performing this masterpiece? One thing that I wish had been addressed is the uncomfortable noise (rustling of papers, etc) during the silence as you prepare to produce things and put things away. How do you manage this?
Thanks!
B&B Magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » mephisto's journey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL