The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Request - Hypnosis please!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jhn59880
View Profile
New user
France
71 Posts

Profile of jhn59880
Hi,
I've been working on Hypnosis for a fews weeks. I've bought some books but there are few source as I'm French. I've worked on Therapeutic Hypnosis. I do have all the basics about Hypnosis but I wonder if anyone could suggest me a book which learn quick induction as the handshake induction please. Thanks.
skullmaster
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of skullmaster
Hi jhn59880,
may I suggest that you look at the next item down on the index, which is.....

YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY....VERY SLEEPY.

That is the hypnosis section which may be better suited to your needs..

Good Luck.
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
Quote:
o have all the basics about Hypnosis but I wonder if anyone could suggest me a book which learn quick induction as the handshake induction please. Thanks.

"Handshake induction" is just one of the many pattern interruptions you can do, Richard Bandler classifies Pattern Interruptions as "advance" inductions already... Get TRANCE-FORMATIONS by Bandler and Grinder.

;)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19520 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
How many times have you done this?

Your giving advice that you have no idea about. This place is crazy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
Quote:
How many times have you done this?

As of now, none... but surely Bandler and Grinder have done it.. No?
;)

I don't know much as to the "topography of the mind", but I do know that if you reach the subconscious - it is that part of the mind that censors nothing at all but is always awake... so assuming there IS such a thing as pattern interruption in a handshake, then we can deduce that a suggestible person in that stage has indeed been rendered suggestible at that point in time...

A handshake is something a "ritualization" as Erik Erikson (not to be confused with Milton Erickson) would call it and it can be done without thinking, if you break that pattern, the subconscious would be confused.

This is NOT according to me - this is according to those who theoreticized it.

P.S. Then by all means rebuke what I post if it is wrong - and substantiate your claims that I have no idea what I am talking about despite my INEXPERIENCE... to me all theories are innocent until proven guilty... in the real world. :b But I post them since other people have talked about them in the past...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Request - Hypnosis please!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL