The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quarte-Gaetan Bloom (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Im interested in this. For those that have it, just how close up can the audience be when performing this? Is a living room setting out of the question? Im wanting to purchase it only if it can be done within 4-6 feet of spectators.

Thanks!
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
991 Posts

Profile of Gianni
It's possible, but doubtful, IMHO that you can work that close. There are angle and other issues from only 4 - 6 feet away.

Gianni
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Angles should be eliminated as long as the audience is in front of me, however, my concern is the gimmicked board, whether it will look "normal" from close-up?
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
991 Posts

Profile of Gianni
The board should work fine, especially since it is 2/3 covered with newspaper that is ripped off later. The board, IMO, is excellent. Again, my concern would be handling and angles. You say you have the angle problem solved. You may be right. I just think it is a tough problem from 4 - 6 feet. But, again, you may have it.

Gianni
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of hbenod
The effect is so powerful and the method so devilish that I would move the audience a few feet back and work the angles issue in order to perform this jewel of mentalism. Enough said! Go for it, you would not be dissapointed!
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of hbenod
The effect is so powerful and the method so devilish that I would move the audience a few feet back and work the angles issue in order to perform this jewel of mentalism. Enough said! Go for it, you would not be disappointed!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Don't buy it.

Buy it when your performing conditions change. Then, don't hesitate.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Don't buy it.

Buy it when your performing conditions change. Then, don't hesitate.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Paul h.
View Profile
Special user
MINDoverMETHOD
516 Posts

Profile of Paul h.
I second Tom's post...

Great effect if you have the proper conditions, but DO NOT expect to do this from any closer than 10 feet away.

Paul h.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Quarte-Gaetan Bloom (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL