The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » ......the best cigarrette magic dvd ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
Its not Tom Mullica's version as I've seen previews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0G9yENOSOQ
Any ideas as to the expert videos available for purchase as Cyril' routine shows. I'm simply amazed....thankx in advance ~awesome
The Hitchhiker
View Profile
Regular user
England
150 Posts

Profile of The Hitchhiker
Makes me feel like taking up the dirty habit Smile

Thanx for sharing enjoyed it alot.
awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
Thank you, I'm still getting use to the different forums as such, hope I didn't step on toes
Magically,
awesome
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Awesome, basically everything Cyril is doing in his video can be found in the Mullica DVD's...

Also check into the Encyclopedia of Cigarette Tricks by Keith Clark...

Best,
-Vinnie
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
[quote]
Also check into the Encyclopedia of Cigarette Tricks by Keith Clark...

TRhat is, if you can understand it! It's the most baffling book of magic instruction I have ever tried to read.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
scorch420
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of scorch420
I have to agree with Ross. I have Encyclopedia of Cigarette Tricks, and at times it can be very hard to follow. I just ordered Tom Mullica's set and it should be here soon. Although he seems very annoying, I have heard nothing but great things about his work and these are supposed to be the best videos in cigarette manipulation.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
You won't regret it. I love them. and even if you do not perform it, it is so entertaining. and if you have never seens Mullicas cigerrete eating act...watch out. it will knock you out! definately amongst the best magic videos of all time in my opinion.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
I've checked out all these sources. The Mullica tapes do have some fantastic routines and by that I mean logical vanishes that look nice and clean. Keith Clarks book IS totally confusing but gives great details about holdouts and ways of making fake smoke.

Check out David Stones "Stop smoking" video for a great Torn and Restored aswell as a full fledged routine that really plays well.

Have fun!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Les Cigarettes par Le Nain? I think that's what the video was called... its in french, and its pretty good..
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
Thanks guys, I will be checking it out then.
awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
....Oh by the way scorch, when you receive the Mullica Set dvd's could you tell me if their similar routines to the Cyril performance..? Maybe its just as good from what everyone is saying! If its worth the investment then yes I'll make a purchase soon!!
I know that I will be placing an order for the David Stones "Torn & Restored." as their are routines mentioned.

Thaks again everybody for your advise is much adored & appreciated ~

*here's a cool new street magic magazine if you'd like to be featured: http://www.streetmagicmagazine.com/
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
I have the old Mullica tapes. Pretty much everything you see in Cyril's video is explained in there. Didn't really see anything new, at least from what I can recall from my last viewing of the tapes. Perhaps not as much routining than Cyril's, but the vanishes, appearances, etc. all seem standard fare to me.
Starromeo
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Starromeo
I better check it out then, I love Cyrils handling
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » ......the best cigarrette magic dvd ? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL