The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Changing the digit/index..."moving pips" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
The version sold on another website has magicians like myself who are purchasing & or already purchased the effect, 'moving pips'. In this video the DIGITS changes without any false moves or DD lifts...any suggestions would be adored, PM me if you want privacy. Any suggestions are respected & appreciated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62zlNcUTWg
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Don't tell me you were fooled by the digit change.

its been said the card can't be shown up close.

There has been many 'wrong prediction' effects. while this might not the best for close-ups, it would really look good on cabret or stage.

In my opinion there is no point using the digit. the digit change has been very unimpressive so far.
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Newb2
Look at the credits, it says thanks to the Magic Hall. It could just be editing. Who cares.
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Quote:
On 2007-03-22 20:16, awesome124 wrote:
In this video the DIGITS change...

Actually I saw a DIGIT change - singular! I still think it's a nice touch though. A cool addition!

Dave.
awesome124
View Profile
New user
Denver/LA
39 Posts

Profile of awesome124
Well that's one for the money & two for the show I guess. Kenneth is a true professional regarding the secret of the effect yet some versions...well..they have a different spin on the index change. Cyril actually does this yet the digit switch is never shown in full. Cyril's techniques however are nothing short of pure wonderful !

Again thankx for your opinions ~ if anybody has more feedback or insight that too is appreciated as I'm trying to unlock my own genious..........lol no joke~
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Changing the digit/index..."moving pips" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL