The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Threeple Treat Version 7 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
schwarzeine
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of schwarzeine
Wow. Version 7 is now my personal favorite! next is version 4. But every version has its beauty! I love Threeple treat (any version hehe)
Giacomo
View Profile
New user
Florence (Italy)
92 Posts

Profile of Giacomo
Ciao Rannie!

Bravo! Your Threeple Treat is a good routine and you are a true coinman!

You are one of the first magicians to use my techniques. And you are the first I saw use my Edge-Grip Production! And I am happy for this$B!D(B

Giacomo

PS: I like also the versions 4 and 5 because have a different climax, and you can choose what is more useful for you
ronstoppable
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of ronstoppable
Quote:
On 2007-03-25 01:47, rannie wrote:
Thanks Junior! How's my Tavern?

the tavern people's doing great...
everyone's busy...

The Kid's addicted to UCA...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thank you Giacomo! It is an honor indeed to have you say your thoughts on my works. I can't wait for the day when we can sit in one table and talk nagic. Your edge grip has given my hands the greatest work out. The many times I had muscle cramps learning and working on it is unbelievable. Thanks for sharing that to the community. I am now inspired to work harder.

Junior, I am pleased to know that The Tavern is well. Take care of business while I'm away.

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
antwe
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of antwe
Rannie Raymundo...the coin man who never sleeps...I have seen the evolution of this effect from version 1 and I must say..all of em are goodies! I have seen a lot of effects from this man and I'm telling you...no one surprises me like this on a regular basis other than the Manila Enforcer.

I have tried to copy/practice the moves to recreate the effect...and I successfully failed miserably! HA! I guess I'm not just cut out to do this...but I will still try... hahaha great work!
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
The card guy who's ever-so-prolific... is now a coin addict who's always.. uhm.. fertile. Oh my god, don't get the idea wrong but I'm wondering... ever since the coins across you made, and the 441, you've turned into a coin monster! I worship thee, boss!I wish coins love me too, the way they love you!

Cyssa
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Nice! If this uses Triple Threat (which I just sold off) I'm gonna kick myself!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Just Three coins man!

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8779 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yep, "Just 3 coins"...Smile I don't know how much Triple Threat is, but I know it ain't cheap...If you use half dollars for rannie's effect, it cost's about $1.50 Smile The rest is up to you and the boss provides 7 versions for your doing pleasures...Smile You can't beat that with a baseball bat! Smile -MB
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Perhaps you can Brother! You can get those 3 coins to go straight into KCA! I designed Theeple Treat exactly for that reason. I was totally blown away by Justine Miller's Silver Dream and it served as an inspiration. Then I acquired a 3CM. I loved the plot and the look of both. I also wanted it to be done with any coins. Well almost any coin. They have to be at least the soze of a half Dollar.

I'm keeping my lid shut, and wait for Mb217....Marion My Man! He has something brewing and I am fortunate to be one of the first to learn his new effect. I never wanted to join the mutual admiration club.... ok ok ok...I tried but they denied my membership!LOL!!! I got to tell you guys though...that there is something brewing in the La Famiglia. And when Mano gets his motor running... coin magic will never be the same!

Thank you all for your kind words. The constructive criticisms as well. It keeps me going. Version 8 is coming uo soon!

Best to all!

Rannie Raymundo
aka The Boss
aka THe Manila Enforcer

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
Quote:
On 2007-03-28 02:32, h_A_Z wrote:
Nice! If this uses Triple Threat (which I just sold off) I'm gonna kick myself!

The amazing thing is that it's just three coins.. no gaffs.. ;D
imagine the possibilities... endless...
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
Quote:
Just Three coins man!

Rannie

Cool... Smile So I take it this can be done with Colgate Confidence because no gaffs and no guilt. LOL

Great work, Boss.

:)

It's also amazing to see an accomplished Filipino Magician so candidly post his work in Youtube for EVERYONE'S enjoyment... Most "hotshots" in magic in Youtube who are in there are clips of them illegally posted and definitely without their consent. Unless they posted the clips themselves too. LOL
Lord Anacho
View Profile
Regular user
Kessel-Lo, Belgium
153 Posts

Profile of Lord Anacho
Good thinking by Alex

I myself was a bit confused by this version, and I watched all the previous ones. I feel it went a trifle too fast in the beginning to appreciate what was going on. As Nelms said: Always play for the deaf old lady in the back row. (Apart from the deaf, the old and the gender, that would be me...)

Ciao for now

Erik
"The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything" (Alfred Borden in The Prestige)
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Great job, Rannie. I just watched it and enjoyed the routine!

Thanks for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Threeple Treat Version 7 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL