The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » OddBall (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Title: OddBall by Marc Oberon
Medium: Trick
Arena: Magi-mentalism, walk around
Available: Any shop, distributed by Murphys Magic Supplies

Very basic idea here. You pull out a black bag that has four white balls and one black ball in it. The specs pull out a ball w/out your seeing what it is and you then tell them who has the black ball. This is actually kind of neat. It fits in your pocket, would be great to do as a walk around piece for a group of four or give people as it isn’t cards and everyone is involved, that and it fits in your pocket without the balls rolling around as they are kept in the bag. I found that while the method used works I am able to determine if and when the black ball is selected by another method which I preferred. Either way this one is a worthy contender for the valuable real estate in your pockets. A good presentation can take this from pretty cool to really interesting. Nice product.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
A similar thread has been on for some time now.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Brian-
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you once again for your guidance. You know, you should clearly identify yourself as staff or 'forum police' so people such as myself can know your position. If you don't like the review, move it to where you like.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
MagicSanta,
I don't recall replying in any negative way to your honest, positive and thorough review. I'm not staff nor am I part of the 'forum police'. I was just merely pointing out that this topic has already been started and you might want to post your review there versus reinventing the wheel. You might be surprised what you'll find beyond the first page of topics............
Brian-
Best of British
View Profile
New user
England
25 Posts

Profile of Best of British
Calm down dears, it's only a bulletin board!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't look at the ones beyond the first page, sorry. If I see a thread active and it isn't dilluted then I'll tag it along. If I don't see it or if there is a lot of talk about other subjects such as "this dealer didn't answer by the third ring" then I will put it alone.
tuffernavysupplypuke
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
MagicSanta......"tuffernavysupplypuke".....brings a smile to my face shipmate!
Brian-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » OddBall (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL