The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bottles questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
Greetings all,

need a bit of a hand. Other than Prohibition what other tricks can be done with borrowed bottles (and where can I find them lol).

Any suggestions would be good.

Thanks
Strangelittleman
David O
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of David O
YOu could try a "Bottle through table" routine in the same way you'd do salt shaker through table.
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Or:
Tricky Bottles
Vanishing Bottle
Coin In Bottle
Multiplying Bottles
Milk Pitcher and/or Ghost Bottle
(Tony Clark’s) Bottle Thru Body

to name a few.

Bob
damkat69
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of damkat69
Passing through is a good routine where a person can actually see the coin go into the bottle..nice effect. I also do coin through a soda can which you can borrow the can from someone as long as it is not opened yet or get it out of a vending machine....You can also try behold the scarabaeus which has someones cell phone end up in a bottle. The phone and the bottle can be borrowed. Hope this helps.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

If you can search in magicial web sites named ''bottle'', you will have very good and different effects. There are very good ones in stevens.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
The Conjuror
View Profile
Regular user
Illinois, USA
132 Posts

Profile of The Conjuror
You might want to do some research on Nicholas Bengston's "Abyss." It seems to be a hit or miss coin in bottle effect. Some magicians love the trick, while others don't like it at all. All I know is that it's supposed to be a powerful coin in bottle. It uses a plastic bottle (not glass) and you can hand out the bottle with the coin inside for examination or as a souvenir. I'm not sure if it's a borrowed bottle or not. But like I said, do some research and see if it interests you.
The Conjuror
View Profile
Regular user
Illinois, USA
132 Posts

Profile of The Conjuror
Forgot to mention...

One of the users on the café, RandiRain, is selling her own PK Ring effects. Her effect called "The Repeal" is supposed to be an excellent alternate approach to Prohibition. It's an unbent cap in bottle. For $3.00, it's definitely worth checking out.

This is the site where you can buy the effects:
http://www.geocities.com/texashoodoo/pkringeffects.html

This thread promotes her effects, if you want to see what others are saying:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Jaxon's 'Card in Bottle Techniques' might be useful. So might his 'Bottle in Bottle'.

The Trickery has a few tricks with bottle. Just search for 'bottle'.

"Anti-Gravico" is sold a a few magic shops as is
the "Universal Floating Gimmick" will lift most bottles.
Google will find them for you.
waianaeboy702
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of waianaeboy702
Looking for someone's opinion on bottle tricks. I've heard prohibition is an excellent one and is better than passing thru. What's the best visual coin thru bottle better than passing thru if there is one?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Bottles questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL