The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A Bloody Stigmata (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
milez
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of milez
Keep us posted on the release. Can this be done on another part of the body?
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Thank you all for your comments. I will begin DVD production when I return from traveling in late April. In the mean time, I will be releasing this as an ebook that will be available shortly. The ebook will be very limited for protection from piracy and to preserve DVD interest. The ebook will be available for $30 for the first 50 people who PM me with the subject- "Bloody Stigmata ebook"

I consider the members who have already PM'ed me and/or posted on this and the other forum already on the list. I will PM each of you when the ebook is completed with my paypal information. If you are not interested and receive a PM from me, please respond with "not interested." Thank you all for your feedback.

Best,
BSmith
Tony Webs
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Tony Webs
The cross was a nice touch. I have a suggestion if you like that will make the effect even stronger. I would be glad to share it with you, but only if you want.

milez: the effect can be done on a different part of the boody. There is an effect known as an old gypsie trick and was performed with ones thumb mostly for carnavals etc...this was passed on to myself via my family. The effect with thumb can be found in print in a book called ?????????? that was published in the mid 70s if you are interested PM me.

Maybe this is how it was performed a few thousand years ago ? Wow what a publisity stunt it must have been.
from Tony Webs
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Tony Webs, Im not sure what you are referring to. Is it the "cutting the thumb trick" found in Simon Lovells book and elsewhere?

Milez, my stigmata can be modified to happen on another part of the body, but not the way Tony Webs is implying. I'm not exactly sure what Tony Webs is implying or where he is getting his information from, but I can answer for my effect and say yes it is possible.
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Judging by the title, I was expecting an English version of the card trick.... okay, just kidding there.

Actually I thought it has some good possibilities for Bizarre magick.
Tony Webs
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Tony Webs
That sounds good then, I am interested.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Very cool. VERY cool. Interested.

Anabelle
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Just to keep you all updated, the e-book should be ready by Sunday. You will recieve 6 original methods (including what you see in the video), 4 old methods, presentation ideas, the history of stigmata, and 6 non-stigmata effects including my Tears of Blood. Thank you to all who are interested and who have PM'ed me.
diabolos
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of diabolos
Is everybody now doing the Tears of Diabolos under different names?

This was posted back in January...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

Then later after that the copies began.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1274 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
I like the effect!

Two special liquids will do the job, got mine from Argentina...
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 18:44, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I like the effect!

Two special liquids will do the job, got mine from Argentina...

Hi Dr. Eamon,
This method is not done with AB Blood.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1978 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2007-04-06 16:59, diabolos wrote:
Is everybody now doing the Tears of Diabolos under different names?

This was posted back in January...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

Then later after that the copies began.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

How can you say that Blood by Nefesch is a copy of your effect?
1st of all "Blood" is not a new effect we are working on it for more than a year and a half, so this could start as "if your's is a copy of ours"... we have been advertising this before you propably have a name for your effect.
2nd, Blood is not just a crying blood effect but a revelation of a thought/choice on the biazzrists face.
Better do your homework before saying the word "copy" again.
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Howdy
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Howdy
Haha and the date on robertsons video is way before your post was put up.
diabolos
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of diabolos
Howdy-
It is a different effect. I did not notice an eyeball crying blood on the palm...

titanasgr-

I was not refering to you...but our post was the first post in the Café that mentions blood formed tears and was beeing sold for at least 6 months before it was even posted on the Café, to select groups, prior to any of your advertisements.
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I spoke to Diablos and James from Black's magic when it came to my awarenes that we and Black's were working on something similar.

James and I all seem to be on the same page that Tears of Diablos and Nefesch's Blood are a case of independant and simultaneous creation. Neither of these people seems to have been exposed to the work of the other. Diablos has also been VERY couteous and understanding and shared in our desire to be fair with each other, and with Nefesch and Titanas his agent.

When I heard about this I immediately talked to Diablos AND James because I was concerned about perceptions of copying from either side. We all seem in agreement that there was no copying or here, and the methods both have a lot of similarites, AND differences as well. I also believe the plans for these items are to release them in different formats, DVD and/or printed monograph, so I think both will contribute equal value and interest to those who get them when they are finally released.

It actually was a very refreshing interaction since sometimes folks in this business can be up tight, and in this case, everyone involved have been gentlemen, which I appreicate!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
I recently talked to Diabolos through PM and he informed me that the methods are, for the most part, different. He also informed me that he sold the rights to "tears of diabolos". Anyone interested in any tears of blood effect will benefit from all methods available. The "tears of blood" section in my ebook will only teach one method to cause yourself to cry tears of blood along with my way of making it practical and easy to perform. In Nefesch's Blood, as was pointed out, it is more than crying of the blood it is the revelation of a though on the performers face! that's and incredible effect and I cant wait for its release!

Cheers
AaronTheMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of AaronTheMagician
Either way, the effect has some serious potential, especially for today's times.

Imagine a seance where you "contact the spirit" of someone who committed suicide. You wrists are expose on the table, your eyes roll in the of your head, and you start talking to youself, "they hate me, they hate me, no one cares anymore -- it's just a game to them! See who's laughing now?" etc etc, and with no noticeable movement your wrists just start bleeding and you seemingly pass out for a moment.

Think of what a powerful effect that could hold!
o.o

many, many applications.
regardless of the debate. Smile
jclark
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of jclark
Quote:
On 2007-04-09 14:51, leapinglizards wrote:
It actually was a very refreshing interaction since sometimes folks in this business can be up tight, and in this case, everyone involved have been gentlemen, which I appreicate!

The way I see it is there is plenty of room for all of us. I look forward to seeing what you guys put out. This is the model of business people SHOULD be following. But at the end of the day, arrogance often gets in the way and people feel like they are getting ripped of, et cetra. One of my partners and I always come up with similar ideas, bring them to each other, and go, "Ahhh F%&%! You've already come up with that!" LOL. That is the way it is. A lot of us are smart enough to have similar ideas. No worries.

Best,

James
Spackle666
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Spackle666
Brilliant. can't wait.
"it's bad luck to be superstitious."
hiddenbyleaves
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of hiddenbyleaves
Robertson,
How can we purchase you ebook? I also send you an email. Are they still available?
Cheers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » A Bloody Stigmata (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL