The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Hand Muck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Below is an original hand muck(switch) that I have found very useful. When done well it's %100 undetectable. Please enjoy and let me know what you think. Thank you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s18lf3faaQ

the same switch incorperated into a blackjack hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgreLhQnEvs
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Robertson,
Nice Job. Very smooth.

Would this move work if you cleaned-up by relaxing your right hand on the deck of cards instead of moving it to the end of the table?

~John
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
They looked very much like the mcmillan switch but I don't know that much about mucking so I am probably wrong.

Kim
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Quote:
On 2007-03-26 15:38, John Heggie wrote:
Robertson,
Nice Job. Very smooth.

Would this move work if you cleaned-up by relaxing your right hand on the deck of cards instead of moving it to the end of the table?

~John

Thank you John. Yes there are mutiple ways to clean-up and that would be one of them. In this clip I tried to mimmick the natural "back and forth" action that one would have if asked to turn over a card. I felt that this would be a logical place for the clean-up in this short clip.
Kim, I also posted this in the gambling spot and breifly explained the differences between this and the McMillan Switch. Thank you both for your comments.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Robertson I agree with you 100% that if it's well done it will pass and get the money. It may not mean much Rob but I'm proud of you.

Take Care

Your New Friend

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Hand Muck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL