The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Losander table for bizarre effect, idea pls? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi,
Please anyone, I need idea to use Losander Table for bizarre effect, it could be the story or other idea.
I really thanks to all your help.

Cheers,
CC.
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Ssucahyo, I am not familiar with the Losander table, but there should be someone around who can help.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hi Bill,

Yes, Mr. Eddie Garland gave me very good story, and very horror. Definetely I will use it. It is about my auntie murdered!! wooow.....can you imagine that?? ;o)
Thanks....I really happy to be member of this Café.

Cheers,
CC
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
That's great, Ssucahyo! Eddie Garland knows his stuff. I'm sure the story is terrific.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yes Bill, very terrific....I told my wife and she hate the story, it means very good for us ;o)

CC.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Losander table for bizarre effect, idea pls? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL