The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NEED A FEW MENTALISTS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
I have to provide entertainment for a big gig in the UK in the next 2-3 weeks. Im going to need 3 other performers. Its casual, do what you like THE establishment isn't too bothered. There will be some "big names" lots of press and some decent exposure. PM if you wanna perform. Could perhaps do 5 performers. there will be a lot of people and thus will need enough entertainers to perform. So yea PM me and ill send you some details. Cheers guys.

Matt.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Can one be invited as a guest to see the show?

Just wondering, because next week I will be around Rome (and I will hopefully meet with TT2 of the Cafè) and then I will be going to London for three days...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Well its a charity gig run by the establishment. Two of my very good friends both got hit by Lukemia (cancer sorry sp. bad after no sleep) and it is a big ball to raise money to support cancer research.

Basically its a load of upper class people sitting around in suits drinking and I need a crack squad of performers to gate crash the event and blow them away. You can bring all your promo material biz cards whatever. Plug yourslef as much as you like. perform as much as you like. the date is the 14th of april.

that's the first big date lined up.

THE BIG BIG BIG SHOW is going to a lot of perfomers a lot of different artists from other fields. THE establishment knows what the rough idea of the show is and the NHS have the 1st draught of the first sceneish!

Furthermore, there will be a lot of casual conventions organised in different national parks in the UK. big Mansion houses etc to levitate in from of. or jump off if your David Blaine.

Sorry so many plans.

Yea I had A feeling you would be going to Rome this week, a lot of people seem to be heading that way at the moment. I meanwhile will be sitting under my tree with a small gathering of people as I show them a few magical things.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

GRRR! So in basic words you are telling me that if I want to come there, I need to work...?
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
No no no, this is the first event of many. Just a favour for some old firends. I just promised them the best of the best I'm terms of performers. You could turn up if you like, stand around drink and look mysterious and do maybe half a routine if you like. Whatever you can contribute to the cause!!!!

If you just wanna stand around and watch and entertain by talking about the mind then cool.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Matt, thanks for your offer. Of course I was kidding about "GRR! I need to work?", if it is for charity, hey... I would never say no!

So, if you mail me more details, if the days match, I will come there and if there is some free minutes left, I will perform something.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Matt, throw me in. I am professional with dynamike-ism.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Matt, I notice you have several different personalities and names on this forum (123magik etc)... all with the same email address- Maybe you could all get together and perform as well? Smile
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
He 123magically turned into Matt, who used to be called some other combination of numbers and letters- but the email address remains the same...

Take a look at any old 123 post like the posts in this thread for example...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&27

Hey Matt, are you feeling your self today? Smile
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I knew it was some reason I was asking from a break: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4968744
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Maybe you got him to break into two personalities.... Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for looking out Virungan. Matt Beech, what do have to say?
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Mike:

Very kind of you to offer to fly to England at your own expense and to perform for free for the charity event Matt is helping to organize.

I'm sure they will be overwhelmed by your generosity.

- entity
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I could do some effects via the internet over a video projection screen....or over the phone/PA with members of the audience.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I changed my mind now, Entity.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
BREAKING OUT OF WONDERLAND. THE TEA THEY SERVE IS VILE. I MUST WASH IT DOWN WITH GINS. OFF WE GO. OUT OF THE RABBIT HOLE AND ONTO THE STAGE OF THE REAL WORLD. Will be back online asap. They will try and section me for being insane so if anyone has the legal strings here in the UK awesome! They're are calling down their crack team of doctors. got to go. DIPLOMACY ENDED.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Anyone still up for that gig?
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Quote:
On 2007-03-27 16:38, Virungan wrote:
Anyone still up for that gig?

Ummm...I'll get back to you on that one.
AJX
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AJX
Must be an encoded message to an assistant.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NEED A FEW MENTALISTS (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL